Happy Father’s Day, Bruce Jenner! In honor of the special day, we’re presenting the best things that Bruce said on the brand new episode of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ on June 15!
Bruce Jenner and Scott Disick had a lot to celebrate on the eve of the latest Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode — it’s Father’s Day! And to celebrate, HollywoodLife.com is calling out the funniest things that Bruce had to say for himself!
Bruce Feels Left Out From Family On ‘KUWTK’
The June 15 episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians was tough for Bruce Jenner. He admitted that he felt left out of the family and missed his daughters, Kylie and Kendall Jenner. He also revealed that Kris Jenner has been controlling him the entire time they’ve been together!
By episode’s end, Bruce was feeling much better — Kylie met him on the beach for a day of fun and Kris eased off him a bit. Good timing — the episode aired on Father’s Day!
Sh*t Bruce Jenner Says
In true Bruce form, he kept his spirits up and kept us laughing. Here are the best things he said on the new episode.
1. “I want to keep it long in the front because I like wearing it in a ponytail…no, we’re not getting rid of the ponytail,” Bruce said while he’s getting his hair cut. And then, he asked for “long layers,” in the outrageous scene of him getting his new ‘do — final result: a highlighted bob.
2. When he lets himself into the Kardashian house in Calabasas (he lives separately in Malibu), shocking Kris who points out that he’s “not fine” because he’s sitting there eating someone else’s tuna sandwich: “I looked in the fridge in there was a sandwich so I’m eating it!”
3. “It’s a bachelor pad!” That was Bruce’s simple response to Kris’ “controlling” character and concern over Bruce’s smelly home that was void of groceries (except apples and oranges, as Bruce pointed out).
4. “Let’s do this because I want to get to the golf course,” Bruce sasses out when Kris invites him to yoga. He might have a rather feminine hairstyle, but he’s a guy’s guy!
5. “Where you are is where you are? That’s profound. But where I’m at is outta here!” Again, at yoga. He’s not feelin’ the namaste.
6. “What the hell does that have to do with climbing a rock?!” Bruce asks when Kylie leaves their family rock climbing outing unannounced because she’s sensitive.
7. “A cooking class? Honey, this is why I had all these girls so I didn’t have to cook,” Bruce says when Kris forces him into a family cooking class because she’s worried that he doesn’t know how to handle himself in the kitchen. Again, he’s eating an apple.
HollywoodLifers, what was your favorite part of tonight’s episode? Is Bruce right to feel left out? Let us know!
— Elizabeth Wagmeister