Kim Kardashian Snuck Backstage To Take Pic Of Kanye At Bonnaroo

Sun, June 15, 2014 4:22pm EDT by 8 Comments
Kim Kardashian Backstage Bonnaroo Kanye West
Courtesy of Instagram

Rebekah

Posted at 11:58 PM on June 17, 2014

First off: Kanye’s performance at Bonnaroo was horrible. Being apart of the crowed he was boo’ed several times, well over 1/2 the crowed that came to see him left well before the set was 1/2 way done and he went on long rants rather than singing. He’s lucky he was invited back to perform at bonnaroo in the first place but did not live up to what he should have done.

Kimmy

Posted at 11:46 PM on June 16, 2014

A special note to all my fans, thank you for making me rich and famous, my family and I are so rich and we have everything because of me and everybody is jealous of me. I want to thank all my fans and keep buying my books and sex tape, remember I posed naked for playboy too! Keep googling me and there is no such thing as bad press. My sex tape where RayJ peed on me made me millions and I’ve denied it for years and refuse to talk about it. I have no formal education, no talent and no morals and will do anything for $$$
Xoxo
Kim KardTRASHian-West

Jaki

Posted at 6:57 PM on June 16, 2014

HUGE IMPLANTS..

Shell

Posted at 12:03 AM on June 16, 2014

Looks like she needs to go home and feed her kid!!! Gross!!!!

mirelaFavesForever

Posted at 4:28 PM on June 15, 2014

What the hell is she wearing? More importantly, where is her child? She barely takes of care of North. I knew she would be a bad mother. Self-centered, self-obsessed whore.

Diana

Posted at 5:58 PM on June 15, 2014

She just like her monther

susan

Posted at 6:16 PM on June 15, 2014

Worse.

Dana

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 16, 2014

Kris may be a ho, but she at least took care and held her children…….