Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Their Sexiest PDA Pics

Sun, June 15, 2014 8:30am EST by 20 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez PDA
Courtesy of Instagram

jelena5eva

Posted at 2:07 AM on June 16, 2014

Jelena forever! I just hope Justin bieber wakes up and realises Selena isn’t his permanently and treats her right and not cheat! I love Selena which means I love jelena, and i love Justin bieber! Fingers crossed they don’t break up!!!

Liah

Posted at 5:16 PM on June 15, 2014

Hey Selena ,,, just wanna say that I totaly love you and I don’t care who you date or who you’re not dating! I love you for who you are and I will never ever judge you !! All my love Liah Aggenbacht… love you like zillion !!* ps. Can’t wait to go to Kmart to get your DOL-Dream Out Loud Collection !!

Kalani

Posted at 4:02 PM on June 15, 2014

Had a dream where I was living with justin and selena. For some reason I only made out with selena. And then swift came over and made out with selena and I was so jealous.

I love selena gomez I hate jelena

Posted at 3:20 PM on June 15, 2014

They should not get back together. I love selena gomez but I hate Justin. Can selena make up her mind. I hate jelena in my opinion. I wish selena an Justin would never get back together. I love selena but hate Justin

amy-leigh hickman

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 15, 2014

Oh my gawd they r actualy together my cuzin saw them they were wearing shades obviously i swear my cuzin took a picture and posted it on hotmail i swear down 💕 selenator for ever💝 yh and am on my phone just to let u know 🙌🙌🍔🎌🎂🌅🚀🚇🍠🎃😎;):)💕💝

joe

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 15, 2014

it must suck to be a 30+ yr old woman and report the best pda moments of selena gomez and justin bieber. mom and dad must be so proud!! remember to take your mylanta avery

Benizar

Posted at 12:39 PM on June 15, 2014

Secriously theyyy are meant for each other,luv Jelena…

OhSam

Posted at 12:20 PM on June 15, 2014

I think its absolutely sweet. Justin and Selena both are going through so much in life right now and when they both have to over come major obstacles in life they have both had one another. Not only does Justin need her, but she needs him Sas well. Granted I do think he needs to stop with all these other girls and acting silly, but when he’s with Selena she brings the good out in him, and when she’s not around he’s a pure mess without her. I think there love is sweet, and they both really need each other right now. They’ve been through way more than a couple should go through so I’m glad there not giving up yet.

rinbeamxcbxc

Posted at 11:08 AM on June 15, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Lucy has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~ ♥M I x ě d L u v. Ćom ♥~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share your life and love with friends online. it is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try. rrrrrrrrrrwerw

superpinky22

Posted at 10:51 AM on June 15, 2014

I am very happy that Justin bieber and Selena Gomez are back on their love pure

CrazySelenator

Posted at 10:32 AM on June 15, 2014

They both need to move on! I’m sick and tired of Selena going back to justin.selena is just gonna get her broken again.

I love selena gomez I hate jelena

Posted at 3:21 PM on June 15, 2014

I agree with u

nessa

Posted at 10:11 AM on June 15, 2014

JELENA ARE UGLY, NOT SEXY. EW, it looks like Selena is trying to rip his head off in the picture.

I love selena gomez I hate jelena

Posted at 3:21 PM on June 15, 2014

I agree with u. Selena needs to move on

Marwa Bieber

Posted at 9:41 AM on June 15, 2014

Jelena for aver yehhh

david conway (@DconwayDavid)

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 15, 2014

hi im david , first on here , i just what to say hi first

KALANI

Posted at 3:57 PM on June 15, 2014

YOU WERE NOT FIRST!!!! Can I marry you when I grows up???

Kalani

Posted at 9:34 AM on June 15, 2014

They are so meant for each other.

ricky

Posted at 10:08 AM on June 15, 2014

Justin only loves himself.

joe