Naya Rivera Loves Mocking Lea Michele’s Boyfriend — Still Feuding

Sat, June 14, 2014 6:41pm EDT by 33 Comments
Lea Michele Naya Rivera Feud Boyfriend
Getty/Courtesy of YouTube

stopthehate

Posted at 3:34 AM on July 14, 2014

wow, this site is still posting nasty rumors. naya and lea both confirmed there never was a feud.

Sofronia sheehan

Posted at 6:09 AM on July 13, 2014

ToDay is Corey death anniversary. Will Lea stll remember him?, that she has new boyfriend. I hope she wll.

Lea+Cory

Posted at 10:06 PM on July 5, 2014

Wow! I like Cory Monteith better. I can’t believe he risked his life. Lea MIchele and Matthew Peatz r NOT a good couple to me.

Joe

Posted at 4:21 AM on July 10, 2014

What a dumb statement.

Gunny

Posted at 7:37 PM on July 13, 2014

I think it’s temporary with the hooker. A girl has to start somewhere, I guess. I think she should have held out for someone who actually has a respectable career and lifestyle.

stop

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 25, 2014

You know zero about his life style.

ho-hum

Posted at 11:42 AM on June 15, 2014

I think, Hollywood Life, that you’ve found people are so over all things Glee that they don’t even care enough about the actors to pay that much attention to the story about Lea dating a male escort. So you’ve dragged the feud story into it to try to get some page hits, just like you dragged a comparison to Cory into it the other day to try to get hits and attention. This is feeling like the way Glee bored its audience away by repeating the same stories over and over, hoping people will still be interested. At this point, who cares anymore?

Run

Posted at 9:27 AM on June 15, 2014

Why Naya have this face of crazy?! Serously. She take some medication or she is just always pissed?!?! And she clear use botox no??

Huh?

Posted at 6:27 AM on June 15, 2014

I don’t know the facts about this but I do know that Ms Rivera looks 47 instead of 27.

jim

Posted at 3:28 AM on June 15, 2014

Don’t you need two to feud? It doesn’t seem like anything that has been reported has Lea doing anything .

joy

Posted at 2:00 AM on June 15, 2014

that naya chick looks 47 not 27..wth????

nancytvalles (@nancytvalles)

Posted at 1:50 AM on June 15, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.­­­­­­­C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

bigelowcbx

Posted at 10:15 PM on June 14, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Lucy has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~ ♥M I x ě d L u v. Ćom ♥~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share your life and love with friends online. it is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try. bbbbbbbbbbxcbxcb

aymar swan

Posted at 8:31 PM on June 14, 2014

let them sort out their issue themselves!!

SallySemings

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 14, 2014

Even if this is true. The rumors are kind of funny considering this was a plotline on Glee and it is all so random. I, a huge Lea fan, think that. But am also glad for her to move on. So that isn’t even such a horrible thing if true.

I feel bad for this dude though.

Team Don’t Pit Girls Against Each Other

Alice

Posted at 7:22 PM on June 15, 2014

I’m also a fan of Lea’s, but a hooker? That’s wrong. I fear he sees her as a meal ticket. I think they are just friends. Plus, he looks gay.

wtf

Posted at 5:50 AM on July 27, 2014

So much judgement this statement You know virtually nothing about this man.

Brooklyn

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 14, 2014

Naya mocks Lea’s boyfriend but she ain’t have one.

SallySemings

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 14, 2014

She is dating some actor name Ryan.

sigh

Posted at 8:08 PM on June 14, 2014

Anyone who believes this is pathetically gullible…..

@Laura

Posted at 8:07 PM on June 14, 2014

@Laura, THERE IS NO FIGHT! This is all made up. Someone started it as a rumor, but there is NO truth to it. Lea said Maya is like a sister to her. The whole boyfriend as some kind of gigolo is also just more lies.

not true

Posted at 7:59 PM on June 14, 2014

Both have said they don’t know how or why the rumor started. There was no big fight and they’re like family. So I doubt any of this is true.

julie

Posted at 7:49 PM on June 14, 2014

First off, there no quote at ALL from Naya about Lea’s bf so stop starting drama that is just not there. Second of all, Team Naya cause LOL Lea is dating a male escort? I guess that girl doesn’t set her standards high. I did not like Big Sean at all but at least the guy was had a career that some actually wanted to do when they grow up, not this. LMAO Lea.

Laura

Posted at 7:54 PM on June 14, 2014

All still rumors about the guy and that Lea is even dating him. She hasn’t even confirm a relationship with him.

stop the crap

Posted at 10:34 PM on June 14, 2014

Well since Lea has yet to say or mock Naya aobut anything I will have ot go with team Lea.

mike

Posted at 10:37 PM on June 14, 2014

So Lea is non judgmental about a person’s past and that is wrong some how? Yeah everyone wants to be a two bit rapper with a Napoleon complex.

Gunny

Posted at 7:29 PM on June 15, 2014

But the “past” has just been a few weeks. If she was a guy, it would ruin her career. Remember Hugh Grant? She’s already taken so much heat for this, it worries me a little. Oh well. It is her life. Naya is way too smart to be saying anything in public about Lea.

jim

Posted at 11:40 AM on June 28, 2014

Huge Grant’s career was not ruin due to a hooker. Plus this is a different situation. Lea is not paying for a hooker.

Jay

Posted at 7:39 PM on June 14, 2014

“What do YOU think about Naya mocking Lea’s new boyfriend, HollywoodLifers?”

Well, since Naya didn’t actually say anything, I’ll answer what I think about this writer having to invent quotes to prolong feuds that never happened: I think it’s pathetic, even for the usual hack writers this site hires.

Alice

Posted at 8:11 PM on June 14, 2014

It seems as if these writers have no pride in their work. Apparently the steam went out on the fued so this was another way of bringing it up again. Lies X lies. Naya would not have said that to the press and none of her friends are dumb enough to reveal that and damage Naya’s chance for a full season of Season 6.

Laura

Posted at 7:30 PM on June 14, 2014

Team Lea. If she happy that all that matters. She should be moving on. She can’t be alone forever. Also think the feud is one sided. With Naya being jealous of Lea’s success. Both have record contracts but only Lea has a finish album and has discuss making the second one as well. Maybe Naya should worry less about what Lea doing and focus on her own career. .

Alice

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 14, 2014

I’m also Team Lea, but I think it’s best to not keep this ugly rumor stuff going. Both young women went through some tough time losing their loved one for whatever reason. I think we need to give them some time.

Cristina

Posted at 12:34 PM on July 11, 2014

I so agree with your comment @Laura. :). Also, Is it me, or is Ms. Naya Rivera starting to like Ms. Kim Kardashian? Ms. Rivera, please go back with your original color of black hair and red lips. Be you and not what society wants you to be. To the public and media please stop making up rumors just to make a stupid dollar out of “greed.” I am a fan of Glee, and just like any family we all have ups and downs but we try to sit down like civilized adults and dicuss negative issues to find a positive solution. A positive solution is not going out into the public or media making up lies about feuds between celebrities. I know for a fact all the actors and actresses on Glee are professionals and are awesome individuals. Please stop instigating hate rumors and know the facts first!! God Bless and Peace to all. Also #RIP CORY you are still and will always be forever in our hearts, and #RIPMATT my condolences go out to Ms. Becca Tobin and all of Mr.Matt’s family and friends. “Another angel from earth called from God to got home to Heaven.” Love and peace to all. Good day. :)