Taylor Swift Done With Selena Gomez After Justin Bieber Reunion

Fri, June 13, 2014 7:26pm EDT by 28 Comments
Taylor Swift Selena Gomez Friends
SplashNews/Courtesy of Instagram

dorothy

Posted at 10:11 AM on July 2, 2014

taylor I so love everything about you im like the most bigest fan of you…

jack

Posted at 10:09 AM on June 18, 2014

its liar,,taylor never talk like that its jus bs,,stupid hl.

jan lynn

Posted at 12:09 PM on June 16, 2014

A true friend will always be there for you, no matter what. If taylor can’t be there for selena over a
relationship, she never was her friend. It is the hard times when one needs a good friend to just listen not judge. If taylor thinks justin’s behavior is so bad, she needs to look in the mirror. I hope
justin and selena can work their differences out as they are both such talented and beautiful souls.

Roshy

Posted at 3:05 PM on June 15, 2014

I am literally crying right now!!! did selena really got back with him after what he did? Ok If I were Taylor I would totally stay away. but not from sel but from their relation relationship. yes justin is gonna keep on doing the things he does because selena always forgive him. damn idiot(sorry sel)

Richard

Posted at 10:28 PM on June 14, 2014

Taylor should realise the potential of Selena and Justin as a couple and help them through the rough patches. She will be suprised how her own love life gets sorted out when she focuses on the power of love and the positive.. Hell she has a star like Ed Sheeran in her life.. Imagine what a powerful foursome they could make if they focus on love and the good things they can bring to the world. They In their 20’s they all have enough money already

kin

Posted at 5:35 AM on June 14, 2014

taylor swift sucks anyway,she sooooo boring

esme

Posted at 7:25 PM on June 15, 2014

not to mention a shameful slut who had over 6 or 7 ex boyfriend.

kate

Posted at 10:05 AM on June 18, 2014

@esme,do u know what mean of slut is? shes have 6boyfriend in 8years,its not alot for her aged,and its doesnt mean shes sleep with all of them.lol

jack

Posted at 9:58 AM on June 18, 2014

shes travelling over the world and meet her fans who relly love her,,how boring its that? lol,,and the other side comeback again and again to boyfriend who treats u like a trash its fun right ?lmao

Joe

Posted at 5:34 AM on June 14, 2014

Its hilarious how HL probably believe themselves the lies they have created at this point.

They are proves as liars time and time again but they keep on going. LOL.

juanitaabradshaw (@juanitaabradsha)

Posted at 2:47 AM on June 14, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Kalani

Posted at 11:10 PM on June 13, 2014

I’m so aww of Justin

Miamivic

Posted at 11:06 PM on June 14, 2014

Can you tell us why? Don’t be lazy.

Kalani

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 13, 2014

Justin and Selena are tots adorable

Kalani

Posted at 10:45 PM on June 13, 2014

If Justin and Selena aren’t together I’ll die. They are meant for each other. He needs her by his side otherwise people will find out that he really is attracted to men, especially men who post shirtless selfies.

Kalani

Posted at 10:40 PM on June 13, 2014

Justin and Selena are so made for each other. Justin is from Canada and Selena is from Mexico, join together in the US.

Miamivic

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 14, 2014

They’re divided by borders. She wants the money., he wants to fend her off.

Manny

Posted at 10:27 PM on June 13, 2014

I really hope this isn’t true. Selena deserves a lot better than that waste of space Justin Bieber. After the way he has continued to treat her, it is clear that he has no intention of changing and has no respect for her. If this is true then she must not have much respect for herself and it must be hard for Taylor Swift to see her friend like that so I can understand Taylor’s stance on the matter. But fingers crossed that this isn’t true and that Selena has finally learned her lesson and finds someone that will treat her right.

Kalani

Posted at 10:06 PM on June 13, 2014

I do hope they get back together

Kalani

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 13, 2014

They are so meant for each other.

Kalani

Posted at 10:04 PM on June 13, 2014

Justin and Selena are so made for each other

Kalani

Posted at 10:02 PM on June 13, 2014

Justin and Selena are so good together

R U KIDDING

Posted at 10:02 PM on June 13, 2014

Sooo Bonnie Fullofit…. so you have NOT spoken to Taylor but YOU are gonna give YOUR OPINION on what’s going on….. WHY not call the story “Bonnie Full-of-it SAYS: BLAH BLAH BLAH….ZERO “NEWS” but LOTS of OPINIONS….Selena is a tool to be discarded by Justin, so sorry she didnt take advantage of her options…. a VERY stupid little girl, probably not UNLIKE her MOM….sad

Kate Is a Moron

Posted at 2:35 AM on June 14, 2014

Did you get dropped on your head when you were a child? That would explain your ignorance.

Derek

Posted at 9:26 PM on June 13, 2014

Oh my gosh. I love Selena, I really do. She seems like a very sweet and down to earth person and I love her music but dang ! I’m fed up with her going back too. Is this really how she wants her fans to see her? Miserable? And she’s jo being a gery good role model for young girls. She’s teaching them that it’s okay to go back to someone who mistreats you. She needs to get her head out of his butt and look at what she’s doing to her own life and career.

Eric

Posted at 10:36 PM on June 13, 2014

agree

joy

Posted at 7:53 PM on June 13, 2014

hoping this isn’t true.i mean really.shes been with whores like harry styles jake whats his name and whore of all whores john mayer..no room ever in this lifetime to talk like..Ever

Annicakes

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 13, 2014

Seriously? Now I know I really have true friends when they never left me even if I was in a toxic relationship. They always encourage me to break up with him already but since I really loved him, I never did that time. But they still supported me because at the end of the day, I am still a person with with my own decisions. They were mad at my boyfriend that time, you will never see my boyfriend and friends together. But if you really love and you are a true friend, you will never leave her especially in times that like these. In times when she is lost and really needed a friend :)