Robert Pattinson Interview: Hopes ‘Twilight’ Fans Will Like ‘The Rover’

Fri, June 13, 2014 9:23am EDT by 17 Comments
Robert Pattinson Twilight
Getty/Courtesy Of Summit Entertainment

Dena

Posted at 2:54 PM on June 19, 2014

I love him only in Twilight saga :) The other movie was boring for me :(

@Dena

Posted at 4:08 PM on June 21, 2014

You obviously haven’t seen The Rover yet. Twilight is his least impressive work.

DJ

Posted at 3:23 PM on June 14, 2014

I am definitely seeing this movie too. I will see all of his upcoming movies. They all sound very interesting.

Alejandrina

Posted at 2:14 AM on June 14, 2014

I will go to see it.

@ Alejandrina

Posted at 2:08 AM on June 15, 2014

Wouldn’t dare ask hubby to take me to a movie as depressing as this sounds, and my daughter said, after hearing a summary of the plot, “I plan to stay away in droves.” Normally,I avoid violent movies, but I went to Cosmo because Rob was in it and I’ll go to this–by myself. I just hope it’s not going to be like Cosmo and WWTR–a movie the reviewers love because it’s so grim and nobody else wants to see for the same reason.

Caroline

Posted at 12:42 PM on June 13, 2014

Hey! But if he hates twilight, but because he wanted that twilight fans might like the movie Rover? Omg! That be funny. Baby i not you do it even richer. For you who want to get out of character of twilight and why you still mention “twilight fans”?

@Caroline

Posted at 1:43 AM on June 15, 2014

t wasn’t Rob who brought up Twwilight, it was the interviewer. He just answered.

Oh Rob!

Posted at 12:31 PM on June 13, 2014

He can be such a Hypocrite.
He downs Twilight at times yet he wants those fans to like the new stuff.
Why even mention The Twilight fans?
Just say I hope my fans will like The Rover.

Crazy Train

Posted at 11:09 AM on June 13, 2014

So excited for this movie!

callmegela

Posted at 10:59 AM on June 13, 2014

@Tatiana

I’m so jealous of you seeing it already. :) I’ll be going on June 20th.

Loui

Posted at 3:26 PM on June 14, 2014

Gela,
Yes you are jealous of everybody, you old drunk, go get a drink again!

callmegela

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 14, 2014

Sigh, So much for maturity. Since you have the maturity level of a child, Loui, I’ll write this like I’m speaking to a child…. That’s just an expression. Yes, I want to see a movie. I am not jealous of Tatiana because I don’t even know her, or know anything about her life. Nor would I ever be jealous of someone with the mentality of yours, since I know, I’m a better person than you are.

There are, however, people on here that I do know about. FYI: I’m kind of an electronic hoarder & I never delete anything, including emails. Like emails in which people admit to lying on here about various things with their life, like their job, etc.

Now, I need to return to having fun. Continue being miserable Loui. And, thanks for showing everyone your true self.

callmegela

Posted at 10:06 PM on June 14, 2014

I shouldn’t have mentioned the email thing. I really don’t wish to embarra$$ anyone. And, no Loui I didn’t mean that I ever exchanged emails with you, before you state something stupid & pointless and accuse me of something ridiculous.

boo

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 21, 2014

There’s no excuse for being rude Loui.

@Loui

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 14, 2014

Wow, why are you being so rude?

I am jealous too Callmegela. I cannot wait to see it!!

callmegela

Posted at 10:00 PM on June 14, 2014

@@Loui

LOL, really long story.

I can’t wait to see it either! :)

Maleficent

Posted at 10:24 AM on June 13, 2014

I’m curious! looking forward to watch Rover as well Sils maria :)