Lea Michele’s New Date Matthew Paetz Reminds Her Of Cory Monteith

Fri, June 13, 2014 9:01pm EST by 13 Comments
Lea Michele's Loves Matthew Paetz
Courtesy of Twitter, FameFlynet

Lisa

Posted at 9:42 AM on July 15, 2014

I agree with all of you. I’d like nothing more than to see Lea move on ….but….she has to be smart and aware of people. Like c’mon he’s a “relationship coach” knows exactly what to say and how to treat a lady who’s desperate for love. She’s vulnerable which makes her the perfect prey. I’m sorry Lea…..;(

lizzie

Posted at 11:40 AM on July 4, 2014

personally, i feel she can do a lot better- but she is a grown woman.

mezzalenko

Posted at 11:18 PM on July 2, 2014

To be honest, I’m really worried about Lea. She deserves so much to be happy, but I fear her lingering sadness and loneliness may be pushing her into grabbing on to this guy completely blind because he makes her feel good and showers her with affection and treats her right but will take her for a ride. He seemed to really read up on her – he knew how to draw her in. However, maybe they genuinely have those things in common. At the end of the day, she is a wonderful and grown woman who deserves love and happiness and all good things. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors and you should never judge a book by its cover. He doesn’t have to be the one – but maybe a step forward to moving on from Cory’s death. I hope she has people looking out for her though, especially decisions re finance where this guy is concerned. You can never be too careful especially when you have that amount of money and fame.

andrea

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 2, 2014

is lea is happy I’m happy but…

Christina

Posted at 4:54 PM on June 22, 2014

I miss cory

abbz

Posted at 12:13 AM on June 15, 2014

As long as lea’s happy, I’m happy 4 her

Pope

Posted at 1:07 PM on June 14, 2014

The guy’s hot so I say good for her. Who cares what he does for a living. Cory was a drug addict who ended up dead with a needle in his arm so I say this is a step up.

Jenn

Posted at 10:01 PM on June 14, 2014

There are numerous entertainment people that have struggled with drugs and some that have lost their battles. A guy that would rather get paid to screw women that get a real job is NOT better than those other people. Example, how many celebrity women, and men for that matter, have “relationships” with people who are willing to take money for sex rather than getting a real job to make ends meet. It’s pretty idiotic to believe this love coach crap.

TJM

Posted at 11:45 AM on June 14, 2014

He’s Prostitute and she’s being played. Reminds of Cory, ofcourse he does he’s read up on it and knows what to say and do. The guy teaches other guys to prey on Women under they guise of a “Dating Coach” Hold on to your back account Lea.

Jenn

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 14, 2014

Sounds like the man did his homework! He knew all the things he needed to be to please her by reading all her past comments about Cory. If it’s true that she didn’t learn about his past until TMZ broke the story, then we know he doesn’t care for her or else he would have come clean and not put her in this PR nightmare she is in right now. I feel sorry for her because if I were in her position I couldn’t believe a word that came out of him mouth.

Sharon

Posted at 9:45 AM on June 14, 2014

To Jenn….ditto for me. With his past, why would she want to trust him with his past and he does know who Cory was.

Alice

Posted at 8:33 AM on June 14, 2014

I really like Lea, but this guy? He’s a professional dater and found his meal ticket. How can a person trust a hooker? Gender double standard, if Lea was a guy she could be arrested for solitication. It’s really hurt the carer of some actors – but it’s ok for women.?

juanitaabradshaw (@juanitaabradsha)

Posted at 2:58 AM on June 14, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.­­­­­­­C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ