The ‘Game of Thrones’ season four finale will air on June 15, and we have the perfect hairstyle for you to rock at the viewing party — Daenerys’ braid! Get our expert tips on how to do the hairstyle below.
Braided hairstyles have proved the test of time and no one had better hair during season four of Game of Thrones than Daenerys Targaryen! We have a top NYC hairstylist teaching you how to copy her look!
‘Game Of Thrones’ Hair — Get Daenerys Targaryen’s Braid
Butterfly Studio Salon stylist Jason Dougherty is teaching you how to copy the amazing braid Daenerys Targaryen wore during season four.
Check out the easy 7 step tutorial below!
‘Game Of Thrones’ Braids — How To
Here’s the exact how-to:
“1. Split hair down the middle and part out a section around the temple of the head to be used for this top braid.
2. Place a light gel or serum like Shu Uemura’s Touch of Gloss on the crown for shine.
3. Then create an inverted braid along the head on both sides and connect in the back.
4. Prep the remaining hair with Oribe’s Dry Texture Spray.
5. Start a Waterfall Braid along the head on both sides and connect with the first braid.
6. Finally, use a curling wand to curl the hair.
7. Use your hands and a comb to backcomb the hair for this textured messy look. Place an ornate necklace as a headpiece for an added touch.”
Will you try this braided hairstyle for the Game Of Thrones finale, HollywoodLifers?
– Dory Larrabee Zayas
More ‘Game Of Thrones’ Beauty News:
- Emilia Clarke: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Without Makeup — New Pic
- Natalie Dormer: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star’s Shocking Shaved Hair Cut
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Eyebrows — Expert Shows How To Get The Regal Look