Farrah Abraham: I’m Nothing Like Kim Kardashian — Watch Video

Fri, June 13, 2014 2:22pm EDT by 9 Comments 38,356 Article Views

The former ‘Teen Mom’ star stopped by HollywoodLife.com and said that even though she and Kim have both stripped down for adult entertainment videos, that’s where their similarities end. HollywoodLifers, do you think she’s dissing the queen of reality TV?

Kim Kardashian and Farrah Abraham aren’t two names the former Teen Mom star wants in the same sentence. Even though Kim graced the cover of Vogue, the reality star seemed a bit baffled that we compared her to the gorgeous newlywed, during our HollywoodLife.com interview about her upcoming book: “Celebrity Sex Tape: In The Making.”

Farrah Abraham: I’m Not Like Kim Kardashian

When we asked if she thought they had anything in common, she flat out responded “no.” You’ve got to watch the video [above] to hear exactly what she said and you be the judge.

“I think I look at a lot of public figure in entertainment and make better choices than what I’ve seen,” she said referring to Kim. “She makes a lot of different choices and so do I.”

Farrah Slams Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra

Farrah doesn’t stop there when it comes to saying how she feels, she recently told  Starcasm, that she’s not happy for Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra‘s pregnancy.

“I wish them all the best, but it does make me very sad to still see them make poor choices,” Farrah said. “If I did want to have a family, I would feel secure in showing my family as much love as possible. I bought my own house, I’m starting my own company, I’m doing other things and really just showing that I’m a stable, reliable, great parent. I take that very seriously every day and it’s no joke. So I hope that with others, who are getting to be pregnant with their second child, that they have a home, that they have a stable financial situation and that they have a supportive family.”

Farrah isn’t afraid to speak her mind! You’ve got to check out her book which hits stores July 1, 2014!

HollywoodLifers, do you think Kim and Farrah have anything in common?

– Chloe Melas

More Farrah Abraham News:

1. Farrah Abraham Fired From ‘Teen Mom’ Return, Called A ‘Bad Example’
  2. Farrah Abraham Releasing Sex Toy Line, Including ‘Backdoor’ Body Molds
  3. Farrah Abraham Slams ‘Teen Moms’: I Was Never Friends With Those Fakes

KC

Posted at 7:54 AM on June 16, 2014

No one cares what Farrah thinks, I mean no one.

Erika Martinez

Posted at 12:02 AM on June 16, 2014

She looks nothing like Kim. Farrah’s way to ugly lol! She looks like a dude.

Melissa Drake

Posted at 6:30 PM on June 15, 2014

Another thing….I have NEVER heard anyone go around bragging about what a “great mom” they are like this idiot does. Good mothers are typically humble & have no need to brag…they just do their thing cause they love their kids. It’s not about making themselves look good. This girl is a social misfit that will NEVER have a healthy relationship with ANYONE, especially a man, so to hear her actually try to give relationship advice…..that’s pretty funny! I’ve truly never seen anyone with such little insight into themselves. She just simply makes up in her head what she wants to be & she thinks that makes it true. It’s not that easy Farrah. Lol!! You’re ALL TALK!!

tx rose

Posted at 6:15 PM on June 15, 2014

Farrah thinks she makes better choices than Kim or Tyler & Catelyn?? That is HILARIOUS!!! If Farrah didn’t have her “daddy” to depend on she wouldn’t even have custody of her daughter. Nothing this illiterate bimbo says makes sense. I have to read her quotes over & over to TRY to figure out what she is trying to say. Does she really not realize that these z-list gossip sites only interview her for laughs?? You would think she would read the articles & get the drift that they are mocking her, but I guess she doesn’t because she continues to give these interviews & make an idiot out of herself. The fact that she thinks her name even belongs in the same sentence as Kim’s just shows how delusional she really is. She’s good for a laugh, though!

jules

Posted at 12:13 PM on June 15, 2014

Farrah needs to first go and buy back her old face and body cuz she looks horrible and secondly Farrah u don’t ever see Kim sitting around talking about Anyone and that’s all Farrah does cuz she has No Self Esteem and lastly Farrah couldn’t get a man of her own if her life depended on it..Farrah can’t even say she is a woman like Kim cuz Farrah has the body of a 12 year old boy

yonceslay

Posted at 6:37 PM on June 13, 2014

you wish u was .. u mad u cant banks like her after the tape

Ninasky Antonioli

Posted at 5:16 PM on June 13, 2014

Kim has 50+ million in the bank. She is not a teen mom. She had sex on tape with a boyfriend. Farrah is fake, desperate and mental.

Mama

Posted at 4:50 PM on June 13, 2014

Kim is better

Disgusted in TN

Posted at 4:47 PM on June 13, 2014

I am so tired of that fake whore….she needs to shut her pie hole! Go away and concentrate on taking care of your child and mind your own business. This is what happens when you try to be famous because you made a bad choice and was knocked up at 16.