Selena Gomez Would Say Yes To Justin Bieber If He Proposed

Thu, June 12, 2014 8:25pm EDT by 53 Comments
Selena Gomez Getting Engaged Justin Bieber
Courtesy of Instagram

Niveth Roland Sivanatham

Posted at 5:02 PM on July 19, 2014

The truth is that I really hate surprise all I get is constant screams from my kids that justin could be hiding something and I really give two cows if u want to marry be my guest

Niveth Roland Sivanatham

Posted at 4:21 PM on July 19, 2014

I believe that this proposal is completely stupid off the face of the earth. Why would justin bieber ask to marry to marry the same person 3 times unless in theory he has something complete to hide from the rest of the world and before he gets in trouble this is only a theory but someone like him a famous singer try to do things without getting caught. The true question is does he really have something to hide.

Lourdes Labiran

Posted at 1:33 AM on July 14, 2014

people say they are too young.. maybe they are young but not too young… If they want to get married… then let them.. We’re not there mind or hearts that they should follow if we say no or yes..
they are people too… like us.. maybe they should wait and make their relationship last for a bit.. but if they really want to do it.. then don’t judge them… we can tell they want their relationship quiet with all of this people that kept on judging them why wouldn’t they hide it.. and give them some privacy.. so this ? don’t make it a really big deal.. they love each other.. I don’t know if it’s true.. but if it is.. please just leave them alone.. I’m so sick of people that hates JB for SG and people hates SG for JB.. -.- I love both of them.. So I don’t like hearing stuff about this.. Let them decide..

Azmir Ismail

Posted at 8:42 AM on June 25, 2014

Marriage is a bit too early for these two. At least for a couple of years. Have a stable relationship first la.

amy

Posted at 7:47 AM on June 14, 2014

it got nothing to with me or u but if then want to get married it up to them not up to your children

belly

Posted at 9:00 PM on June 13, 2014

I think that jb and Selena is not ready for marriage cause (1) they are I bit too young (2) it might go bad again (3) I’m his wife xD, that’s a joke, I’m just a fan lol. it is pretty cute and like an aww moment but they might not very ready for a forever commitment. I love jb

i can't stand beliebers

Posted at 2:25 PM on June 13, 2014

Beliebers are always crying, threatening and attacking everybody. They even fight among themselves. But nobody
is allowed to have an opinion on their tiny manufactured idol
People dislike beliebers as much as they dislike Justin.

noooo

Posted at 2:00 PM on June 13, 2014

We don’t know if they are romantically back together. So speculation now about marriage is putting the horse behind the cart. Justin is definitely way to immature to marry. This sounds like a p.r. stunt to change the focus away from his latest douchebag moves. He only cares about himself and career. Last month he was talking about dating only models. We will see how he behaves over the next year. But his friend posting the comment about Selena was calculated and his posting Selena hugging him was also calculated. He uses her every time he screws up. Run away as fast as possible Selena….and stay away. You’re being manipulated.

emily

Posted at 10:35 AM on June 13, 2014

Are any of you actually married! If he couldn’t commit before why would he now, just before his 21st!? Stinks of PR stunt and I’m not alone in this belief because it’s happened too many times before. Pathetic

Lainey

Posted at 10:12 AM on June 13, 2014

I would love for justin and selena to get back together and hopefully get married. Maybe this would change Justin’s attitude and he would be the justin we knew before.

Steve

Posted at 8:57 AM on June 13, 2014

You are right Lauren. Poor, lovely Selena thinks marrying JB will change him. Sadly, she will discover the true depth of heartbreak when he starts cheating again once they are married.

Yasemin Seymourute

Posted at 8:19 AM on June 13, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…
W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­j­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­u­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

JB Lover

Posted at 7:48 AM on June 13, 2014

She is so desperate, she will marry anyone

Symone

Posted at 7:01 AM on June 13, 2014

As much as I love Jelena, Selena is becoming a fool and sort of desperate. I think for once she should reject Justin and make him pay and maybe he’ll realize how much he really wants her and quit treating her like trash. By making him wait hell get furious and do anything for her and he’d be her dummy instead of the other way around. You’d think Selena would’ve learned her lesson by now but I guess she’s naive… Poor child

MaryDtn9

Posted at 6:59 AM on June 13, 2014

Reminder: We are constantly bombarded with Media Lies and Hater BS.
Selena said I will get back with Justin when he proposes! CWUWF!
Selena said if I can’t have Justin I want no man. Not a healthy sign!
This is ridiculous. Who gets married today at 20 and 21 years of age!
Justin has always been held responsible for his actions. Why isn’t Selena!
Jelena is a Romeo and Juliette tragedy in real time! THIS WILL END BADLY!

Marie Rasmussen

Posted at 6:45 AM on June 13, 2014

I love Justin and Selena with all of my heart but I don’t know how I feel about them being back together. Selena have done sooooo well these past couples of weeks/months trying to do everything to get over him after he broke her heart a billion times, and then she just goes back to him in a heart beat. I think it’s kinda stupid of her. I mean of course he promises her that he’ll stay faithful and NOT break her heart again, but as far as I know he has promised her that so many times before. But what happened? He broke his promise and broke her heart AGIAN.
I don’t think that a marriage would be good for them. Atleast not now. I think that they should wait a while, maybe even a year before make a commitment as getting married.
I love them, but they should differently wait before they make such a big commitment.

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:36 AM on June 13, 2014

This is so Sad…
This is no longer ‘Romeo & Juliet'(if it ever was).
THIS is ‘Bobby B. & Whitney’…#SameFuture—Tragic…
#WhatAHorribleSelfDestructionCourse.
Such a Waste of a Beautiful Woman,Inside as well as Out…
True Selenator’s Prayer tonight:
“Lord,Please watch over Selena,for she knows Not what she does. And,Sadly,is far too weak to do anything about it. She needs You, Lord Jesus. Please do not let anything happen to Selena under Justin’s indifferent watch. For there are many who Do Care about her….AMEN…”
(Note to JB: If you think that ‘Unconditional Love’ is a license to F#@k over Selena until she’s just an emotional-mess,and then reel-her-in for more—You Have a WHOLE LOT of Learning and Growing-Up to do…For one thing Selena has real Love for you,but—what you have for her ISN’T EVEN CLOSE…
You can ‘say’ pretty-words,but—you don’t have one damned Idea of what they really mean…
#StillNotAMan…)
Hollywood—Out…

ana lawrence

Posted at 5:56 AM on June 13, 2014

I love Justin and Jelena…but this relationship is too toxic

anurit kaur

Posted at 5:43 AM on June 13, 2014

i know she’ll say yes

Birk1

Posted at 5:07 AM on June 13, 2014

Of course she would say yes! Not only that but she would pay for the entire wedding and her own engagement and wedding ring if that’s what it took to nail Justin as her husband.. Beliebers know Selena very well.

Justin Bieber (@justinnieber)

Posted at 5:30 AM on June 13, 2014

@birk1 LOL, that’s so true!

shreen

Posted at 2:44 AM on June 13, 2014

I love selena…..bt now she has gone carzy u abot that stupid guy……how can she trust him….she should have some self respect….she should know that justin broke her heart many times……she should just leave him forever…..

Shabazz Sallier (@ShabazzSallier)

Posted at 2:19 AM on June 13, 2014

What Lauren said @SelenaGomezis stupid if she us back with @JustinBieber ! #SelenaGomez is suppose to be with me and #Selenators no it #JustinBieber just gonna break her pretty heart ! ):

Lauren

Posted at 1:23 AM on June 13, 2014

I like Selena, but if this news is true, then she is stupid. Does she really think Justin can stay faithful?