Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Inside Their Lavish $75K Mexico Vacation

Thu, June 12, 2014 11:31pm EDT by 11 Comments 34,887 Article Views
Kim Kardashian Kanye West Vacation
Courtesy of Instagram/CasaAmara.com

ionie

Posted at 5:43 PM on June 13, 2014

U hater go to hell and leave kanya and kim alone bad mind so sad of your thinking

Sarah

Posted at 12:54 PM on June 13, 2014

Hollywood life – nobody is jealous of kimya. Kim Kardashina has used like a public toilitle, who would be jealous of that??
She is on her 3rd marriage – not jealous of that either.
She has no formal education, no morals and no talent — not jealous of that either.
She is fake inside and out looks of plastic surgery no self esteem — still not jealous
She is worth millions and has no job … Not jealous of that he made her money by letting a man pee on her and then selling the tape.
The whole kardanishian family is trash.

Jake

Posted at 12:48 PM on June 13, 2014

Who would want a daughter like that?
The whole family is nasty. Kourtney is prego with baby 3 still married unlike Kimmy who has been married 3 times.
Nasty trasy family

Kim

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 13, 2014

I am Kim and I’m rich and famous because I let RayJ use my holes, pee on me, tape it then my mom sold the viedo for millions.
Thanks mom!!
Nori, when u get older I’ll do the same for you that my mom did for me.

betty

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 13, 2014

Great perfection!!

julie

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 13, 2014

Kanye & kim make a beautiful couple,wish them nothing but the best

julie

Posted at 12:01 PM on June 13, 2014

Wow!!! Kim looks Amazing…Haters can go set yourself on fire!!

ibbichlewet

Posted at 11:02 AM on June 13, 2014

Wowo… My friend Lucy has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~ ♥ M i x e d L u v.Çom ♥ ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for mixed race singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.xbxbcxcbxb

Yasemin Seymourute

Posted at 8:16 AM on June 13, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…
W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­j­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­u­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Faquir carlitos gabicho

Posted at 7:02 AM on June 13, 2014

I like your work

Loopy

Posted at 1:15 AM on June 13, 2014

That’s the scumbag from girls on wilds house