Jennifer Lopez’s World Cup 2014 Performance Outfit: Sizzles On Stage

Thu, June 12, 2014 5:52pm EDT by 5 Comments

DEANNA

Posted at 11:17 AM on June 13, 2014

SHE LOOKS AMAZING !!!!

Bernard Walker

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 12, 2014

fancy sexy hot. Heard Beyonce and Jayz are there. Also shakira. How much sexy can a guy handle. Tell me when it’s 5 am !!

Emma26

Posted at 6:04 PM on June 12, 2014

I didn’t like it, it seemed as if she didn’t even want to be there. The brazilian singer stole the show she was amazing and gave it her all.
Besides, jennifer says that she is a proud latina but spoke in english the whole time :S . Just a thank you or two words in spanish (i’m not even asking for portuguese) and the crowd would have loved it!
I don’t know, she is “latina” when she can get something out of it or when it’s convinient for her.
I don’t feel represented by her at all.

(Excuse my bad english i am southamerican and spanish is my first language)

Sandra Gonçalves

Posted at 9:07 PM on June 12, 2014

I totally agree with you…Claudia Leite definetely stole the show,,,singing and dancing with her heart and soul, feeling really proud to be there…J.L.,on the contrary, seemed to be doing a favor to be there….it dawned on her the importance of the event after she finished performing and she saw how many people were there and that she had been chosen to perform for the Brazilian people who are such warmhearted people and were really excited about having her there;that was when she almost cried with emotion……

BB

Posted at 10:46 AM on June 13, 2014

I totally agree. It was just blah. It totally looked like she was just acting…badly acting, that she wanted to be there. She just goes where ever they pay her. Her performance was awful.
Claudia was great! I will be looking up more of her material :)