‘Duck Dynasty’ Scandal: Producer Breaks Silence – ‘I Know Phil’s Beliefs’

Thu, June 12, 2014 1:35pm EDT by 7 Comments
Duck Dynasty
Courtesy of A&E

perez hilton

Posted at 3:09 AM on June 13, 2014

I’m madly in love with phil Robertson that is why I always make fun of him and his family.

Dianne Jarreau

Posted at 6:06 PM on June 15, 2014

At last,the truth!

88fan

Posted at 2:38 PM on June 12, 2014

I do not agree with everything Phil says or believes. That does not change the fact that his show is good and they have a great family who is very successful. The folks calling him or people that do. Not share all Liberal beliefs “ignorant” or want to protest his show etc. are the closed minded ones. Everyone has a right to their belief. Sad that the party of tolerance has become the party of intolerant!

Lainiejay

Posted at 7:35 PM on June 12, 2014

Everyone has a right to their beliefs and the right to express them. Equally so, people have the right not to watch a TV show when they strongly disagree with statements by one of the people on that show.

Vendy Taylor (@Taylor2Vendy)

Posted at 2:18 PM on June 12, 2014

­I ­m m­ak­ing ­over $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­e. I kept hea­ring other p­eople tell me­ how much m­oney they can ma­ke­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it was all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ my life. ­This is­ wha­t I do,

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­­­­W­­­­­W­­.­ℱ­O­X­9­0­0­.­­C­­­­­­­­­ⓞ­­­­­­­M­­

Lainiejay

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 12, 2014

Phil said what he said & backs it up. His remarks are extremely hurtful & damaging. He has the freedom to say what he wants but people are free to stop watching the show because of it. Consequences, baby. Consequences.

Nena A Haskins

Posted at 1:46 PM on June 12, 2014

There’s nothing wrong with Phils beliefs. Its ignorant ppl who dont want to be judged for who they are judging and bashing others for who they are….