Sherri Shepherd Opens Up About Divorce ‘Craziness’ For First Time

Wed, June 11, 2014 12:49pm EDT by 13 Comments 20,740 Article Views
Sherri Shepherd Divorce
Getty

Sky

Posted at 2:39 PM on August 23, 2014

Why is Sheri leaving the view?

Is Sheri getting a lot of moral support from her friends?
Did he just marry her for some hard earned money?

Sheri will come up on top? :((((

rekka

Posted at 11:52 PM on June 11, 2014

I might not know Sherri but one thing I do know is she loves her son with all her heart just hearing her talked about Jeffery you can see the light in her eyes and the joy that comes over her says a lot to me about her being a good mom just because she work don’t mean she’s not a good mom and she must be doing something right abc haven’t let her go and it sad that just because you don’t like her Judy doesn’t mean she is not a good mom grow up

sherri c

Posted at 4:33 PM on June 27, 2014

She’s the best mom!!!

Anna Korkova

Posted at 10:33 PM on June 11, 2014

I just wanted to say thank you for all.my ex lover is back now. That very powerful spell to STOP THE DIVORCE – and get my ex husband back – as you claimed.email him for help at {d.rrivershebalisthome@gmail.com} Thank you for all your help.
Anna Korkova, FL, USA

frankiebhawley (@frankiebhawley)

Posted at 3:17 PM on June 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Judy

Posted at 2:15 PM on June 11, 2014

I had to stop watching The View because of Sherri … most of the time this women doesn’t know what in the hell she is talking about. She thinks she knows everything about everything this morning she was a lawyer. Didn’t know she took the Bar Exam. Said she was a legal sec. I believe she was a file clerk for a law office. She thinks that she is a comic; a dancer; and knows everything about everything. But she knows nothing. I’m hoping that her ex-husband gets Jeffrey and that Sal gets the new baby boy. Sherri is to busy to be a good mother she is never at home due to the fact she is always working. Not that working mothers should not have there children as I was a working mother and I had 3 children and a husband but my children could always depend on me if they needed to. Can Sherri’s children depend on her? Will she give up a high paying job for her children? My guess is NO …

nancy

Posted at 10:17 AM on June 13, 2014

You’re such a bitter person. You don’t “know” this woman. Yet you feel compelled to write ugly comments about her. So what, you don’t like her, good for you but should her child be taking away from her because YOU think she’s a bad mother. You really don’t know that, you’re just angry with her so you resort to saying nasty things. I bet if you saw her you wouldn’t say anything. So many of you hide behind the “screen” but in fact you’re probably just a lonely person with no kind of life so you sit at the computer, write ugly things because you’re not happy. Well, I’ve said enough, maybe too much but watch what you say because your words can come back and bite you in the butt.

toriacove

Posted at 6:18 PM on June 24, 2014

So you’re the mother of 3 kids who wants to see another woman lose custody of both of her children because she works too much? You sound like a bitter woman who’s jealous because you don’t have the opportunities Sherri has and resent it. I hope your husband and children are proud of you because I can’t imagine anyone else being proud to call you their sister, daughter, aunt or friend. I know I wouldn’t be!

Moni

Posted at 1:16 PM on June 26, 2014

Judy,
Can you please listen to yourself. You stated you are a working mother as well. So why don’t you give up your job for your kids? Oh, because it’s not HIGH paying. Woman to woman, you are not making any sense. Sherri has not did anything to deserve this fate. Are you hating because she is a beautiful, smart and educated black woman that do know a lot about alot of things. Of course no one knows everything but now-a-days it’s not hard to find out. What’s really going on? You seem to really be hating and that’s usually because of jealousy. What’s really going on.

Explas

Posted at 2:02 PM on June 11, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s sister makes $75 /hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her pay was $20890 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit site

………………………………………. B­­­­A­­y­­9­­5.C­­O­­M­­

John Shepherd

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 11, 2014

I take off the ring and place it in the bowl with my other things.

Then I walk through the sensor again and everyone is happy. Everyone except me. And except our children. And except my wife, Sandy. Later, in just a few minutes, when the divorce is finalized in court, she will cry.

This divorce makes no sense. But that seems only fitting because our entire marriage made no sense, either. Once on the other side of the metal detector I take up my ring and put it on again. When I get to the courtroom I see Sandy with her attorney.

Sandy is wearing her ring, too.

For more, see: “The Other Side of the Ring” on Amazon books, by John Shepherd

Vera Morgan

Posted at 11:17 PM on June 12, 2014

i want my divorced husband back with my kids

toriacove

Posted at 6:20 PM on June 24, 2014

Nice shameless plug for your book! LOL