Selena Gomez: All Smiles In Sexy Crop Top After Miley Cyrus Diss

Wed, June 11, 2014 4:37pm EDT by 14 Comments
GSI

do testosterone Boosters Work

Posted at 2:44 PM on July 1, 2014

Amazing! Its actually amazing paragraph,
I have got much clear idea about from this paragraph.

nessa

Posted at 6:37 PM on June 15, 2014

I love how you claim that she’s showing cleavage when she doesn’t even have cleavage. Nice push up bra though, Selena. No boobs.

that was before

Posted at 1:56 AM on June 14, 2014

Selena should be thankful… miley even did that to her cancelled concerts while Miley is making a sold out tour concerts. to make her famous all over again. hehehe…

Eme

Posted at 10:29 PM on June 13, 2014

La elegancia y la belleza no se compran se heredan!
Te amo Selenita!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 8:00 PM on June 12, 2014

nasty whore

Posted at 6:03 PM on June 12, 2014

she’s getting fat

Vendy Taylor (@Taylor2Vendy)

Posted at 2:12 PM on June 12, 2014

­I ­m m­ak­ing ­over $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­e. I kept hea­ring other p­eople tell me­ how much m­oney they can ma­ke­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it was all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ my life. ­This is­ wha­t I do,

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­­­­W­­­­­W­­.­ℱ­O­X­9­0­0­.­­C­­­­­­­­­ⓞ­­­­­­­M­­

heoasancxcb

Posted at 11:18 AM on June 12, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Lucy has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~ ♥M I x ě d L u v. Ćom ♥~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share your life and love with friends online. it is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try. vbnvnvbn

Selenator

Posted at 10:56 AM on June 12, 2014

Why u guys always make the answers to the pole supper nix or supper messed up like yes she looks nice ( I voted for that) but the no answer is a bit too much no it’s way too revealing ! Wtf just put something like no not my style or something no need to be a diick

maryjmueller (@maryjmueller)

Posted at 9:29 AM on June 12, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

CrazySelenator

Posted at 9:03 AM on June 12, 2014

She looks very sexy and elegant at the same time.

Eme

Posted at 12:43 AM on June 12, 2014

Selenita porque estas tan feliz? Dime me muero por saber….es por Justin? Awww espero que asi sea! El dia que nos des buenas noticias voy a tomar una margarita para celebrar!!! Te quiero mucho! God bless!

Eme

Posted at 7:33 PM on June 11, 2014

Selena te ves ahun mas hermosa cuando sonries!!!
Te adoro!!:)

uh huh honey

Posted at 7:19 PM on June 11, 2014

i would say that SMILE says it all!!