‘Million Dollar Listing New York': Fredrik & Luis’ Major Feud — Watch

Wed, June 11, 2014 2:16pm EDT by 5 Comments
Million Dollar Listing New York
Courtesy Of Bravo

When Luis holds an open house during the ‘Million Dollar Listing New York’ season finale, the party comes to a halt after Fredrik arrives. Why? The guys get into a major fight! Click to WATCH the exclusive clip!

If Fredrik Eklund and Luis D. Ortiz sell property just as well as they fight, they’ve got to be the best real estate agents in the world — the guys know how to have an argument! On the Million Dollar Listing New York season finale on June 11, Luis hosts a red carpet event at his Wall Street penthouse that turns into quite the spectacle!

‘Million Dollar Listing New York’ Finale: Fredrik & Luis Get Into A Major Feud

Move over Housewives — leave it to the MDLNY guys to bring on the drama!

When Fredrik arrives at Luis’ open house, during the season finale, he catches Luis and Ryan Serhant in the midst of a bromance! But then, the party comes to an abrupt halt, as Fredrik and Luis go outside to talk. (Is that what they call it these days? More like brawl!)

Luis tells Fredrik that he only “helps” other people to justify to himself that he is a good person. Then, Luis brings on a personal attack when he questions if Fredrik treats his boyfriend, Derek, in the same manner.

“The problem is that you don’t even know who you are… I’m not going to be your partner, I’m going to be your competitor,” Fredrik says before he walks away in this EXCLUSIVE sneak-peak clip, debuted by HollywoodLife.com (watch below).

At the end of their fight, Fredrik looks into the camera and says, “He [Luis] just made the biggest mistake of his entire career. I think he is gonna be surprised. This doesn’t end here, this is just the beginning.”

…until next season!

The Million Dollar Listing New York season finale airs on Wednesday, June 11 (9/8c) on Bravo.

HollywoodLifers, WATCH the sneak peek clip, and let us know, do you think Luis and Fredrik will ever get along? Are you Team Luis or Team Frederik?

– Stephanie Bray

More TV News:

1. Sonja Morgan Parties On ‘Million Dollar Listing New York’ — Watch
  2. ‘Million Dollar Listing NY’: Ryan Admits Frederik Feud Isn’t Over
  3. ‘RHONY’ & ‘Million Dollar Listing’ Stars Party At ‘Love Broker’ Premiere

Emily Rose

Posted at 2:09 AM on June 13, 2014

I need a million dollars right now!!! :-D lol

NJ Momma

Posted at 8:05 AM on June 12, 2014

Is there a team “both”. Both are very entertaining. I think they both are very mistrustful. Personally I am on Team Ryan!

sweet

Posted at 2:05 AM on June 12, 2014

Team Frederik Luis is making a big deal out of nothing……. Luis wants everything here and now way to demanding just a little brat…… he really didn’t give Frederik a chance and that Ryan why does Luis trust him so much I think Ryan wanted to make trouble between Frederik and Luis! I guess were gonna find out next season! I didn’t like the way Luis treated frederik when he showed up at the open house aline and Ryan was there I felt bad for Frederik I think Frederik has bad luck with relationships friends and lovers! I think Frederik is a softy but rough around the edges because he doesn’t trust anyone but he’s a great friend!

frankiebhawley (@frankiebhawley)

Posted at 2:48 PM on June 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

luis is so dumb

Posted at 2:33 PM on June 11, 2014

Fredrik got Lois, I mean Luis a job at the top NYC firm. Last year he was selling apartments for under a million now he’s selling homes in the millions. He’s got short man syndrome. Fredrik can crush him as he is the most respected broker in NY and Sweden.