Tori Spelling Admits To Having Tons Of Sex With Dean McDermott

Tue, June 10, 2014 3:54pm EDT by 7 Comments 26,500 Article Views

Just when we thought we’ve seen it all, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott share even more intimate details of their marriage. In the ‘True Tori’ lost footage episode, Tori reveals she was doing ‘everything’ Dean wanted from her to satisfy his sex life. Click to WATCH the dramatic sneak peek!

True Tori has already wrapped its season, but a special lost footage episode airs on Tuesday, June 10, and it’s just at heated, as you’d expect. Dean McDermott, 47, storms out of a therapy session and leaves behind his tearful and ranting wife, Tori Spelling, 41. Tori, sitting alone (well, don’t forget about the cameramen), accuses Dean of lying to her shrink and spills why Dean’s cheating was a “slap in the face.” Ouch!

Tori Spelling: Dean’s Infidelity Was A ‘Slap In My Face’

True Tori has shown the world some of the worst moments in Tori and Dean’s marriage, after Dean cheated on his Tori with Emily Goodhand.

From therapy sessions to screaming matches, Tori and Dean have shared some pretty private moments — and sometimes, too much information!

Dean McDermott Has Tori Spelling’s Name Tattooed Above His Penis

In the season finale, Tori revealed that she wasn’t sure if Dean cheated multiple times — and that she shockingly doesn’t want to know. And still doesn’t know.

Then, in the reunion special, Tori revealed that Dean had a tattoo above his penis that said “Tori’s” — we told you, too much information. The couple also admitted that they are still together and trying to make it work.

Tonight, on the lost footage episode, a tearful Tori confesses that she was having tons of sex with her Dean, before he cheated on her so she doesn’t understand why he had to sleep with another woman.

“He was wanting more sex from me. He wanted more adventurous stuff. I was doing everything he wanted,” Tori admits, in the sneak peek video (above). “That’s why when this happened, it was such a slap in my face.”

Tori Reveals Intimate Details On Her Sex Life With Dean

Tori totally crossed the inappropriate line (again) when she went on to say that her and Dean were “doing things I’m pretty sure no married couple of seven years with four tiny kids are doing at home.”

Basically, True Tori has taught us that Dean has a very special tattoo, had tons of sex with his wife and cheated on her with another woman — and maybe more.

The True Tori lost footage episode airs Tuesday, June 10 (8/7c) on Lifetime.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers – was it a bad idea for Tori and Dean to reveal so much of their personal lives on True Tori? Let us know your thoughts below!

– Noelle Trainor

More ‘True Tori’ News:

1. Dean McDermott Has Tori Spelling’s Name Tattooed Above His Penis
  2. ‘True Tori’: Did Dean McDermott Cheat With Multiple Women?
  3. ‘True Tori’ Reunion: Will Tori & Dean Split? — Truth Revealed

Natrlgrl

Posted at 11:58 AM on June 11, 2014

OMG! If u really listen to this so called Reality show she is lying about cause she’s in desperate need of money. One will hear her say these 2 words tons “I”. “Me”. It’s disgusting. When her so called ‘cheating hubby’ Dean try’s to talk about his feelings or their kids …some how it’s Always referred back to “her.” She truly thinks (I believe) that ” The world revolves only around her!” Either Dean needs to take his kids (she says MY Kids not ours. My Home. Not theirs. Get my point?) and leave her emotionally unstable mental unstable as well unhealthy (her face looks like someone ran her over with a truck, and she Obviously has An Eating Disorder). ( truly in life I’m very kind and the only reason I’m writing this is because my daughter-in-law DVR’d this last so called True Story Of Mental Tori). Either he leaves with his children or someone Please for their sake Take them away. All about her her and her. Soo fake. Sooo disgusting she is the one whom Is In Much Need Of Help All around! Take the children and Run Dean, saw u on Chopped Canda do nit allow ‘her’ to ruin Ur life anymore. Your her ‘scape-goat’ to Ger making money off a so called Trueshow. Only truth larger percentage of viewers hear and see is that she will scar afire her own children and husband for a dollar. Oh I was told Jenny Garth and her doing a new series?? Sorry Miss Jenny Garth your a wonderful actress/actor yet will nit be ‘tuning’ in because your wanna a be actor name Unteuth Tori will be in this series with u. Gosh she needs 360 degree help Tori Stop using and abusung ur children and Dean just so u can make money. Oh besides Tori needing much needed mental and physical help and realize that this earth does Not revolve around her only. Maybe an accounting firm can tell her to stop spending all Their not her only money therefore she will maybe rethink not selling her family and throwing them under the bus to make an honest buck!! It took every ounce of my morals to express my right to freedom of speech Poor kids and Poor Dean. I pray for the five of u ie kids n Dean. Intervention may be needed in order to remind Tori that it’s Us Ours etc in the vocabulary not I and me! Also I’m older than her yet next to her I look much much younger and amazing!! Get the clue??

Mounten

Posted at 1:01 AM on June 11, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s sister makes $75 /hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her pay was $20890 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit site

………………………………………. B­­­­A­­y­­9­­5.C­­O­­M­­

LucilleJJune (@june_lucille)

Posted at 12:17 AM on June 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Tyler

Posted at 12:05 AM on June 11, 2014

I heard she likes it in the butt

ceer0624

Posted at 10:04 PM on June 10, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ MīxedPartner.c o m __ ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed partner.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

Anne Stepien

Posted at 4:26 PM on June 10, 2014

What a catch! Tori (a cheater) bagged aother cheater (Dean). These two deserve each other!

Natrlgrl

Posted at 12:05 PM on June 11, 2014

Yes they do, for Dean to allow himself and his children to be USED and lied about is repulsive! Make money the honest way Tori not by lying about ur husband and using His kids,,