‘The Bachelorette': Did Andi Dorfman Diss Eric Hill After His Exit?

Tue, June 10, 2014 9:39am EDT by 10 Comments
The Bachelorette Eric Hill
Courtesy of ABC

abdala233

Posted at 3:39 AM on September 3, 2014

When Andi tore into Eric I felt it was over kill, in my mind what she said could have been handed more gently rather than her attack and strong words.. I felt very sorry for him on that night. He made a comment and then she lashed out. This guy was raised a Mormon, did not have a lot of experience in the outside world. He stated what he felt, she attacked and then dismissed him, on national TV. Her reaction was unnecessary.
Then when they told he had an accident, think it was hang gliding I thought he committed suicide. What a quick way to go. So very sad for him. He had been humiliated.
Thereafter as watched Andi open mouth kissing most of he guys I could certainly see how many felt she had special feelings for them only.
Very happy Nick told what happened. I can imagine how Josh’s’ parents must have felt and hers as well. Now we know why he was so devastated. She did say something about that encounter was out of respect, have no idea what that meant.??

Terry

Posted at 7:42 PM on July 30, 2014

Andy should have never slept with Nick if she did not have any intention of being with him! For Andy to be “smart”, that sure was not a smart move on her part. Poor Nick, no wonder why he is so heart broken. Andy just proved what kind of person she is! Also, since Josh is not upset about the whole thing, it just shows that she must have slept with him too.

Mia

Posted at 2:51 PM on June 11, 2014

Eric was amazing and I totally understood what he was saying to Andi about how he was putting himself out their and he felt she was the one not expressing herself and wearing a mask for the show. I think she took it the wrong way. And I think if she has really listened and tried to understand what he was saying instead of getting mad then she would have understood and kept him on the show and he wouldn’t have died. Ultimately what I’m saying is if she had kept him on the show he wouldn’t have died.

Angel Wright

Posted at 6:35 PM on June 18, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… B­­­­­­U­­­­­­ZZ­­­­­­1­­­9.C­­­O­­­M­­­

anna

Posted at 12:46 PM on July 8, 2014

completely agree with you…she was just talking and not listening!

Puppy Pawz

Posted at 11:30 AM on June 11, 2014

What a phony! After she gives Eric the boot, she goes back to the guys playing on their sympathy, letting them think Eric was a big bully who had upset her. Then she made a big deal about letting Tasos leave when she had hardly said more than two words to him; went on & on about how great he was & bunch of B.S.. But she didn’t voice ANY regrets about booting Eric with whom she had shared some great times! Nor did she express any sentiments after his death about how she over-reacted to his attempts to be honest with her or how she might have responded differently. Sure she may be beautiful, but she’s got a heart of stone! RIP, Beautiful man, Eric. We miss you, your bright smile, your honesty, your uniqueness.

JustJenna

Posted at 1:28 AM on June 11, 2014

Andi is a spoiled brat.

Congavoke

Posted at 1:06 AM on June 11, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s sister makes $75 /hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her pay was $20890 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit site

………………………………………. B­­­­A­­y­­9­­5.C­­O­­M­­

LucilleJJune (@june_lucille)

Posted at 12:20 AM on June 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ