‘Shipping Wars': Watch Roy Garber’s Final Episode Before His Death

Tue, June 10, 2014 8:27pm EDT by 9 Comments 32,147 Article Views
Shipping Wars Roy Garber
Courtesy of A&E

Tim

Posted at 2:47 PM on July 20, 2014

Show is not the same without Roy and his cat! R.I.P Roy.

Cheryl Perez

Posted at 10:59 PM on July 1, 2014

R.I.P. Roy the show won’t be the same without you. Prayers for the family.

emma

Posted at 8:28 PM on June 27, 2014

I really miss Roy on shipping wars he was to me by far the best shipper and very funny my favorite Roy Garber line is you’re a nickel in the way of a dollar lol Roy you are truly missed

Charles. Hooser

Posted at 10:51 PM on June 13, 2014

RIP Roy you were my favorite. Person on shipping wars

Presouz (@Presouz1)

Posted at 3:07 AM on June 13, 2014

dionte08

Posted at 8:15 AM on June 11, 2014

Rest in peace Roy. You were the show. Your act of hard azz was your trade mark.

Tining

Posted at 1:51 AM on June 11, 2014

my co-worker’s aunt makes $71 /hour on the internet . She has been without a job for eight months but last month her check was $20335 just working on the internet for a few hours. official website
================
J­­­­O­­B­­­­SBAT­­.C­­O­­M­­
================

Presouz (@Presouz1)

Posted at 3:07 AM on June 13, 2014

Nickel holding up a dollar!!! I always say that cuz of you!!! RIP ROY you will be so missed..

LucilleJJune (@june_lucille)

Posted at 12:58 AM on June 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ