‘Shipping Wars': Watch Roy Garber’s Final Episode Before His Death

Tue, June 10, 2014 8:27pm EST by 12 Comments
Shipping Wars Roy Garber
Courtesy of A&E

gtejen

Posted at 11:30 AM on October 3, 2014

Only recently found out about roy show will not be the same without his no crap attitude, you were one in a million 🌟xx

harry munk

Posted at 8:37 PM on September 23, 2014

Just heard of Roy’s sad demise, and as we say in England I am gutted!!!!

Lloyd George Ivison

Posted at 7:18 AM on September 17, 2014

Only just found out about the sad news about Roy after a comment by Marc on the latest episode and had wondered why he had not featured in the latest episodes.The latest batch of shippers will never match Roy.He will be missed RIP

Tim

Posted at 2:47 PM on July 20, 2014

Show is not the same without Roy and his cat! R.I.P Roy.

Cheryl Perez

Posted at 10:59 PM on July 1, 2014

R.I.P. Roy the show won’t be the same without you. Prayers for the family.

emma

Posted at 8:28 PM on June 27, 2014

I really miss Roy on shipping wars he was to me by far the best shipper and very funny my favorite Roy Garber line is you’re a nickel in the way of a dollar lol Roy you are truly missed

Charles. Hooser

Posted at 10:51 PM on June 13, 2014

RIP Roy you were my favorite. Person on shipping wars

Presouz (@Presouz1)

Posted at 3:07 AM on June 13, 2014

dionte08

Posted at 8:15 AM on June 11, 2014

Rest in peace Roy. You were the show. Your act of hard azz was your trade mark.

Tining

Posted at 1:51 AM on June 11, 2014

my co-worker’s aunt makes $71 /hour on the internet . She has been without a job for eight months but last month her check was $20335 just working on the internet for a few hours. official website
================
J­­­­O­­B­­­­SBAT­­.C­­O­­M­­
================

Presouz (@Presouz1)

Posted at 3:07 AM on June 13, 2014

Nickel holding up a dollar!!! I always say that cuz of you!!! RIP ROY you will be so missed..

LucilleJJune (@june_lucille)

Posted at 12:58 AM on June 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ