Selena Gomez Has No ‘Respect’ For Miley Cyrus After ‘Lame’ ‘FU’ Diss

Tue, June 10, 2014 7:33pm EST by 98 Comments
Selena Gomez Miley Cyrus FU
FameFlyNet, SplashNews

justme

Posted at 7:59 PM on January 22, 2015

Ok FIRST OF ALL. The whole ‘Miley mocking Selena’s sexy Selfie on insta..’ Was so immature. The only reason Miley did that was probably because she wants to be the center of attention 24/7. Miley has her pretty moments but most of the time she’s..uh..yikes. Not so good looking in my opinion. But Sel is gorgeous, and Miley’s jealous. Thats it. End of story. She can’t handle anyone but her having the spotlight. And to be honest, this whole thing proves that Sel is the bigger person and she’s much more mature than Miley. Miley just gets on my nerves. She’s not cute. She’s not the biggest thing ever. She’s overrated and given too much attention. Selena is smart enough to know that Miley is acting like a 3 year old and that there’s no need to retaliate.I can’t respect Miley for the sole reason that she can’t accept the fact that she’s not everyone’s world. I get that she has fans and followers and there are people who genuinely like her, but as for me. She’s just too much of a joke.

JadenYoung

Posted at 11:52 AM on December 31, 2014

Can someone please explain to me why selena and miley have never said anything about eachother publicly and that all the selena miley feud stuff comes from these “sources” from this trash gossip blog?

Khadija Iqbal

Posted at 7:55 AM on December 31, 2014

Well…. I am not saying anything bad to miley even I don’t like her but I do respect her as everyone has feelings and it really hurts when someone got dissed. Selena is my Idol, and I am proud of her that she haven’t done any hurtful thing to miley. Stay strong selena we are with u. Stay awesome, stay blessed., stay wonderful, take care, u r beautiful GOD BLESS U ND GOD BLESS LOVE X

sarah payne

Posted at 7:07 PM on January 27, 2015

amen

Tori

Posted at 9:19 PM on September 20, 2014

Miley is such an Idiot

I like her, she talented but she really runs out of ideas..if you WANT to be On Top, be on your own two feet & work.. (in her case work means continuously seeking, shoking looking for attention, she succeeds at that ) but Miley, mind your OWn big sh*t garden leave Selena alone ….

Brandon Clement

Posted at 2:11 PM on September 21, 2014

Tori….

don’t be calling Miley Cyrus an idiot… you have your opinions, that’s great but is calling Miley Cyrus an idiot necessary… i don’t think so but hey it’s your opinion…. i will tell you my true opinion of Miley… she is BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, LOVELY, and PRETTY and i ALWAYS and FOREVER will love, support, and defend Miley..

Haus of Miley (@smilerschanel)

Posted at 10:23 PM on September 8, 2014

lmao Selena can’t talk, her last album sold under 90K while Bangerz sold 239K.

Khadija Iqbal

Posted at 7:48 AM on December 31, 2014

Money is not everything, hun :) I am not saying anything to miley I do respect her but her doing won’t gain her respect even it gain money.

Monique

Posted at 7:39 AM on September 4, 2014

I like selena gomez,shes beautifull,intelligent and smart unlike miley cyrus who have no respect for herself,shes disgusting and i dont like her,selena are way to much of a princess and are far more better and prettier than miley.Miley Cyrus YOU SUCK BÍG TIME.You disgust me.You got no respect for your body.

JadenYoung

Posted at 11:54 AM on December 31, 2014

she bas respect for her body thats why she makes herself
a sexual image because shes proud of her female body.

sarah payne

Posted at 6:58 PM on January 27, 2015

amen

sarah payne

Posted at 7:00 PM on January 27, 2015

I feel the same way selena

lily love

Posted at 11:48 AM on August 13, 2014

Selena is trying to completely forget about miley she wants to ignore her.And who cares about a twerking addiction by miley noone has to say”SHE IS A TOTAL SKANK GET A LIFE LOSER!!!!!” Miley got a chance to live and to like it soo.. yeah the others who talk about miley and selena you know what i call them?HATERS underline it and study on it calling miley a hater means your a hater i dont know why you guys have to do this for some reason and i dont like it and why is hollywoodlife saying “selena gomez,demi lavto & more:biggest topless scandals”I saw a 3 year old kid NAKED On the street write about him then eh,?or are you to afraid to.

sarah payne

Posted at 6:57 PM on January 27, 2015

I know how selena feels

JayValentine

Posted at 2:41 AM on July 18, 2014

I don’t like Selena and I’ve loved Miley ever since I was 8…but wow Miles..that was just too much. You’re grown..just start acting like it. No one has time to put up with your bull.

Ignorant people

Posted at 3:23 AM on June 25, 2014

I’m not on Selena or Miley’s side but I respect Selena for trying to act like an adult and trying to ignore Miley. Miley is taking things too far and I don’t know why she’s so angry or jealous.

Cindy

Posted at 9:24 AM on June 20, 2014

Who cares!!! She doenst have the talent that Miley has, she cannot sing live and she is a
drug addict to boot… Pot calling the kettle black!!!

Tori

Posted at 9:23 PM on September 20, 2014

talent of showing and fingering yourselv ON STAGE ?? XD lool you ppl

she is talented person, but she should slow down the insults and look into her own sh*t cause she has MOOORE than enough …. all for attention

younobettergirl

Posted at 10:59 PM on June 17, 2014

Selena is acting like she’s a saint.. you are no saint! you throw shades at people too.. remember what you did? you deleted everyone who you so-called ‘your friends’ on instagram at one point.. Saying someone is lame and attention-seeking when you no better!! Well at least Miley can sing live, Loud and Clear… what do you do? Date famous people to get attention.. you dated Taylor Lautner when he was getting all the attention from Twilight Sagas, Nick Jonas when Jonas Brothers were right at the top, and Justin well we all know why.. Miley sure does have flaws too but saying that she’s an attention seeker while you no better is not reasonable

Tori

Posted at 9:21 PM on September 20, 2014

YESS Miley DOES have flaws TOO, and lots of it actually !!

And instead of dissing other ppl, she should look in the mirror first ! ..XD

Khadija Iqbal

Posted at 8:07 AM on December 31, 2014

Okay but self esteem is also something. Alright she dissed selena but she should have respect for herself by not doing those disgusting things in the crowd of thousands of people I am talking except dissing u know what I mean but don’t get upset I am not against miley cause I do respect her I just wanna say that it hurts my feelings as selena got hurted. U r saying but I am not agreeing that selena has no talent cause she has talent and self respect. Hey don’t get offended by my words if u r hurt I am sorry cause I don’t mean to hurt someone. Stay beautiful, awesome, but most of all stay blessed cause u r beautiful :) take care and yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR enjoy <3

Mia

Posted at 6:55 AM on February 7, 2015

I think actors/singers date each others because they work together, in the same social circle, and have things in common. It’s a bit exaggerated to say that she dated those people just for attention. As for dating famous people while they are right at the top, most people are attracted to competent people right? So the ones that are successful or doing something right are attractive because they are “cooler”. First of all, for them to go out, it has to be two sided, so saying she’s just dating people to get attention doesn’t really make sense.

Justins Belieber

Posted at 6:17 PM on June 14, 2014

I Love that this is coming from Selena the first person the shade someone and shes saying she wouldn’t do what miley did lets not forget she did it to Justin 20 times alone oh and then yovanna and other people shes the first one to shade some one especially for fame

sarah payne

Posted at 6:55 PM on January 27, 2015

I agree to that. I love selena so much and she’s wonderful singer. And very talented person. Selena is my role model