Taylor Swift ‘Begging’ Friends To Visit NYC: Is Selena Gomez Ignoring Her?

Tue, June 10, 2014 8:53am EDT by 23 Comments
Selena Gomez Ignoring Taylor Swift
FameFlynet

Losing Weight Without Dieting

Posted at 11:51 AM on August 2, 2014

Hi there superb website! Does running a blog similar to this require a large amount
of work? I’ve very little knowledge of coding however I had been hoping to start
my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if
you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners
please share. I understand this is off subject
however I just wanted to ask. Cheers!

cardshopper.net

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 8, 2014

After exploring a number of the blog articles on your web site, I really like your way of blogging.

I book marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking
back in the near future. Please visit my website as well and tell me what
you think.

discount purses and handbags

Posted at 3:18 AM on July 7, 2014

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with a few pics to
drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog.
An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

banner Size

Posted at 7:05 AM on June 30, 2014

What’s up mates, how is all, and what you desire to say about this
article, in my view its truly amazing for me.

best fat burner supplement

Posted at 7:43 PM on June 23, 2014

Wow! In the end I got a blog from where I be capable of genuinely obtain useful data regarding
my study and knowledge.

paul

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 22, 2014

If you stop reading this you will die. My name is Teresa Fidaglo, if you don’t post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever. A girl skipped this and 29 hours later her mom died. I am real you can google me.“
a text I got here… be aware…please stop that person…I post this cause I am kind of afraid….
chain mails are so annoying…who is coming up with that???
so stupid i will stop to read that shady celeb-trash-pages…thank you teresa

well still asking myself why taylor always looks like she has to stop a fart….

guest

Posted at 12:38 PM on June 18, 2014

A ridiculous story. If she want to see her friends, she would go to them, not beg them to come to NY.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 8:01 PM on June 12, 2014

Sean

Posted at 11:53 AM on June 11, 2014

Why wld Taylor when she is touring in South East Asia?

Zend

Posted at 10:54 PM on June 10, 2014

Taylor Swift is one of the biggest pop star in the world, a top selling artist and the highest paid
entertainer in music by Billboard…….so let’s see…if she is “lonely” it is because of her success.

It’s lonely at the top isn’t it ??? Everyone’s gunning for you.

john lee

Posted at 10:32 PM on June 10, 2014

maybe when selena gets done hiding with Justin in Canada she will go see taylor see is not to far away……….

J. A.

Posted at 10:17 PM on June 10, 2014

Anyone who believes this is a dope. These idiots have too much time on their hands making up fake stories like this.

Sean

Posted at 12:11 PM on June 11, 2014

Yup. She wasnt with Justin nor is she. She been busy preparing for Gracie’s 1st bday

marshall

Posted at 9:56 PM on June 10, 2014

i would so vist her!

Sarah

Posted at 8:06 PM on June 10, 2014

Well….Taylor is across the globe in Asia, so I doubt she’s begging anyone to go to New York…. old news or false news. You’re doing a poor job, hollywoodlifeintern.

shelby

Posted at 5:46 PM on June 10, 2014

Maybe Taylor is across the world on her Asia tour, excuse me, this is BS as usual.

ME

Posted at 3:14 PM on June 10, 2014

What do you get when you mix a “Source” with the “Star” Magazine: The biggest BS that you could ever possibly hear. “The Star Magazine” — laughable to the point of ridiculous. All you have to do is go through the history of their reporting and you’ll find past stories that have been proven wrong or exaggerated. Trust me: This story is BS.

Marguerite

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 10, 2014

OMG. no dirty stories for HL, so they have to make up something! SMH!

amy-leigh hicman

Posted at 12:14 PM on June 10, 2014

just cuz selena isn’t going to vist taylor day don’t mean that she is ignoring her they r still besy friends me and my bff am in america she is in london we visted 1 we spent a night 2gether dat don’t mean we aint friends no more she’s coming back 2 me we r still bff so end off

CrazySelenator

Posted at 11:13 AM on June 10, 2014

Why do they expect everything to be about like selena like about Justin bieber news and his songs.They expect its about selena.This is why I like Clevver Tv better.

me

Posted at 10:56 AM on June 10, 2014

as if taylor doesn’t have friends but only selena

me

Posted at 10:56 AM on June 10, 2014

Stop it HL stop your lies stop you drama ok

dude

Posted at 10:14 AM on June 10, 2014

Karlie lives’s in Manhattan & Lena Dunham lives in Brooklyn technically the next town over the Brooklyn Bridge. So the argument that thy don’t live close is BS just like THIS STUPID GOSSIP. And stop trying to say it’s because she can’t get even Selena to visit.
Now you’re going to say Selena and Taylor are fighting again. ALL B.S. AS USUAL