Khloe & Rob Kardashian: How She’s Helping Him Through His Struggles

Tue, June 10, 2014 8:26pm EDT by 13 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Showing Love Rob
FameFlyNet

curious

Posted at 4:22 PM on June 12, 2014

Khloe needs to get her own personal life together before trying to fix someone so close to her as she may want to put it now remember how close is khloe. I remember there was a time she expressing how big Rob’s package is between his legs Please tell me it sounds kinda sick to me and she laughs about what she exposed on national tv I find it very disgusting and very disrespectful towards ROB. Also realize one thing for sure khloe, is just as BROKEN as Rob if not WORST,and maybe that is why she is now expressing her DYING LOVE for a man who LOVE for GUNS very DEEP what is in the dark will soon come to the light. Think about everyone khloe now taking pics of holding machine guns especially during this moment of so many KILLINGS everywhere, the pics makes her look really stupid by hanging out with a guy who has this GREAT LOVE for GUNS. I do agree Bruce and Pimp mama kris needs to take notes all that might be nice on the outside may just be that straight up DEMON on the inside. I wonder has MONTEE has Sold his Soul yet to the kardashians CURSED. Think about it . Remember it is not my intentions to insult anyone it is only an opinion. Prayers all day.

danielle

Posted at 8:57 PM on June 11, 2014

I don’t understand how someone can be depressed about something they could solve stop, overeatting an exercise problem solved….

mskedi

Posted at 7:15 PM on June 11, 2014

This weight issue with Rob is really getting out of hand,everybody gets fat.Does it mean because he has money and he is a Kardashian he shouldnt get fat?People are taking this far and they should leave him alone,the paparazzi are just making it too much for him

frankiebhawley (@frankiebhawley)

Posted at 2:41 PM on June 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

lisa

Posted at 11:52 AM on June 11, 2014

I’m so sick of this fame hungry, money hungry, bunch of sluts FAMILY! I’m dying of stage 4 lung cancer a brain tumor, and is crying because he’s fat?????????????? STOP EATING! Go to a dr. GROW UP! Get away from that MENTAL MOTHER! All she cares about is her UGLY FACE AND MONEY AND FAME! She f*cked Bruce up totally. He was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well respected when I was young, now I have NO RESPECT for him either. He doesn’t even look like the “WONDERFUL MAN” he was. GO AWAY TRASHIONS! Rob, STOP EATING! PERIOD!

Janine Marie Max

Posted at 10:44 AM on June 11, 2014

I meant HOW hurtful…..

Janine Marie Max

Posted at 10:42 AM on June 11, 2014

I love Rob. He and Khloe understand who hurtful weight insults are. I respect Rob for leaving the wedding circus.

Does she use High Intensity Interval Training?

Posted at 5:12 AM on June 11, 2014

She looks like she probably does High Intensity Interval Training. She looks pretty good honestly, has a good amount of muscle that creates her figure, I’m not a fan of those girls who are skinny-fat, nor the girls who are just fat. A girl who works out and has low body fat certainly has the best figure IMO!

Mounten

Posted at 1:03 AM on June 11, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s sister makes $75 /hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her pay was $20890 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit site

………………………………………. B­­­­A­­y­­9­­5.C­­O­­M­­

LucilleJJune (@june_lucille)

Posted at 12:14 AM on June 11, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Faloo Mi

Posted at 10:28 PM on June 10, 2014

She should support him its her ex husband who pulled him down, got him on that narcotic bigtime …nobody is talking about that. He needs rehab in a bad way…sad

ceer0624

Posted at 10:04 PM on June 10, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ MīxedPartner.c o m __ ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed partner.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

marcelina rosario

Posted at 9:33 PM on June 10, 2014

Yes i think Rob should talk to Khloe and make up with cause she understands what Rob is going thru i pray and hope Rob feels better