Hillary Clinton: Why She Should Be The First Woman President

Tue, June 10, 2014 4:44pm EDT by 33 Comments
Hillary Clinton First Woman President
Getty

Bryan

Posted at 12:45 AM on August 12, 2014

I have nothing against women at all but there are reasons on why our government will never have a woman as president… They could be better than the male running but there is one key factor that everyone seems to look over… In most middle eastern/asian countries women are not treated equally in fact in the United States it is probably the closest to equal out of any place in the world. We are such a big political power on the world, that if a woman does end up becoming president that other countries might not care or disrespect the president. Just saying there are reasons our gov hasn’t elected a female president yet and I don’t see it happening anytime soon either

onyxesports.de

Posted at 10:37 AM on August 6, 2014

Hello, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, because this time i am reading
this wonderful educational piece of writing here at my house.

my-health-depot.com

Posted at 3:16 AM on August 3, 2014

I believe that is one of the most important info for me.

And i’m satisfied studying your article. But should observation on few general
issues, The site taste is wonderful, the articles is in reality excellent : D.
Just right task, cheers

Medi weight loss

Posted at 1:18 PM on July 28, 2014

Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you know then you can write if not it is complicated to write.

Frederic Johnson

Posted at 1:44 AM on July 2, 2014

I’ll bet, former President Bill Clinton salivates when he thinks about legally becoming President for a possible third term vicariously through Hillary Clinton :)

Website Optimization

Posted at 5:08 AM on June 30, 2014

I all the time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I
am a user of net so from now I am using net for posts,
thanks to web.

Pure Cleanse and Green Coffee Bean Max

Posted at 12:26 PM on June 19, 2014

My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site.
He was entirely right. This submit truly made my day. You cann’t consider simply how so
much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Flagrante Delicto

Posted at 1:12 AM on June 14, 2014

Kaye Baily Hutchinson – Now these a lady who would make a great President!

1redowl

Posted at 1:25 AM on June 14, 2014

“These a lady”?
Sorry, we don’t need your vote!

Anne Stepien

Posted at 2:37 AM on June 14, 2014

I guess you’re the only person in the world who’s never made a typo.

Anne Stepien

Posted at 2:36 AM on June 14, 2014

I was thinking more like Condoleeza Rice or Jan Brewer. Or even Elizabeth Dole, but I highly doubt she’d run at this stage of her life.

Flagrante Delicto

Posted at 1:07 AM on June 14, 2014

Bonnie is a delusional moron. And her own poll proves it. What woman in her right mind would remain married to a serial cheater. Only a double douch carpet bagger like Hillary Clinton.

1redowl

Posted at 1:27 AM on June 14, 2014

Are there TWO “Flagrante Delicto’s”?
Your posts do not have any “flow”!

You should be a part of a contest for one of the best sites on the internet.
I am going to highly recommend this blog!

1redowl

Posted at 1:28 AM on June 14, 2014

Do you represent Bonnie’s Family?

hcg diet.com

Posted at 5:08 AM on June 12, 2014

I think this is one of the most important info for me.
And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The site style is ideal,
the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Claire Kent

Posted at 8:47 PM on June 11, 2014

Bonnie dear, you must either be insane, or your being facetious by seriously suggest Hillary Clinton would be a competent President of the United States.

djred678

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 11, 2014

Very proud of our Madame Secretary. Can’t wait to see her in Cali next week.

Jack Hammer

Posted at 8:25 PM on June 11, 2014

Me too! I’m proud of her Royal Thighness, Hillary “Rotten” Clinton. “What difference does it make”. Get out of here, buffoon!

DD

Posted at 10:42 AM on June 11, 2014

I don’t vote for liars.

djred678

Posted at 1:33 PM on June 11, 2014

That sounds like a lie. I bet if you are to review your voting history, there are plenty of liars that you have voted for.

Alli

Posted at 12:26 AM on June 11, 2014

I love that Bonnie is using this platform (which only proves that we need a leader who is not sensationalized as a celebrity more than ever) because she clearly has no idea what she is talking about. I mean seriously I come here for trashy celeb gossip for fun, not to hear an uneducated person talk (very one-sided I might add) politics. Her “points” were nothing more than showing that Hilary has been through a lot as a woman but not once did Bonnie look at the policies Hilary believes in (you know, the things that actually matter when you are president). She did manage to trash Romney though so kudos to you! Please do some research instead of just pulling headlines and only commenting on how her female-ness will make her great because it just shows you don’t know what you are talking about, and then take your political opinions off of here because no one wants to see it.

1redowl

Posted at 1:42 AM on June 11, 2014

Bravo Alli!

This is somewhat of a trashy site that we all enjoy for whatever reasons.
It’s suppose to be fun, not a place for Bonnie Fuller to air her political views, however misguided.

djred678

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 11, 2014

Let’s see, Hillary supported women’s rights all her life, she used global platform to advocate for equal treatment of gays, and she supported national healthcare reform. I guess to racist, sexist, homophobes in the Tea Potty, this is not enough.

ChristiP

Posted at 9:33 PM on June 10, 2014

Really?? Even After Benghazi?? I would never vote for her!

djred678

Posted at 1:37 PM on June 11, 2014

Really?? After 10 investigations you still cling to the idea of a coverup?? Let me guess, you think Obama is a Muslim, too.

Jack Hammer

Posted at 5:16 PM on June 10, 2014

This is the “DUMBEST” woman politician on the face of the earth, bar none. Who wants another President OBOZO II. I didn’t know you are that STUPID Bonnie Fuller!

djred678

Posted at 1:40 PM on June 11, 2014

Obviously, since more than 50% of Americans reelected Obama, your opinion is that of a minority. You probably think that 47% of Americans ARE victims.

1redowl

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 10, 2014

The “NO” vote tells the story.
Hillary Clinton will never be President.
At some time there will be a female President but it won’t be Clinton.

Anne Stepien

Posted at 4:49 PM on June 10, 2014

I have just one question. What flavor is the Kool Aid??????????

1redowl

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 10, 2014

The flavour is Bonnie Fuller’s special blend called “Delusional”!
I live in Canada where having a female Prime Minister, Provincial Premiers or others leaders in Industry or Politics is no big deal.The same can be said about Britain, Germany, India and many other nations. The States really is behind in this area.

Anne Stepien

Posted at 5:20 PM on June 10, 2014

I think America would vote for a female Presient….but sure the hell not Hillary.

1redowl

Posted at 5:55 PM on June 10, 2014

Good to hear but I think that you in the minority.
In Canada we have had leaders who are Jewish, Muslim, Divorced, openly Gay and Atheist.
Every variety under the sun. We really do care more about policies than personal life styles.
Another huge difference is that we couldn’t care less about the spouse of any leader.
We have had many leaders who are single. The American obsession with the spouse of a politician is a constant amazement.