Andi Dorfman is one lucky lady! The 26-year-old is only four weeks into her journey for love, and she’s already been swept off her feet by the hottest ‘Bachelorette’ cast we’ve ever seen, she’s obtained a secret admirer and she’s kissed many princes — but also some frogs. Read on for Andi’s top moments!
Is this the best Bachelorette in the series’ history? Andi Dorfman has won over America’s hearts, and the hearts of many men — 25 to be exact. Click to see the stand-out moments so far from this season!
‘The Bachelorette’: Andi Dorfman’s Journey For Love
Season 10 of The Bachelorette is off to a great start, and Andi Dorfman still has ways to go to find her Prince Charming! We can’t wait for what’s to come.
The June 9 episode won’t feature any new dates, rose ceremonies or sending any men home, but is recapping the season, thus far, running through Andi’s moments with the guys, plus airing some unaired footage.
— Andi Dorfman (@AndiDorfman) June 9, 2014
Andi Dorfman’s Top 5 Moments
In honor of celebrating Andi’s season so far, we decided to choose our top five moments of the show.
1. Andi Gets Serenaded By The Hottest Cast Ever: This is absolutely the best looking cast The Bachelorette has ever seen. Almost all 25 of Andi’s suitors looked like male models, and they’re sweet, too! On two separate occasions, Andi has been serenaded by her slew of fellows: during the Boys II Men episode, a group of guys sang to Andi, even with their terrible voices! Andi was cracking up and the amateur singers were putting their best foot forward for the beauty. We also can’t forget when the men stripped down for a number of strip dance routines for Andi, and for a good cause!
2. Andi Has A Secret Admirer: As if over two dozen men isn’t good enough, Andi also has a secret admirer! Andi was delivered an anonymous note from one of the men, and she was completely smitten reading it over. While we don’t know who it is, we wouldn’t be surprised if it were Nick V. After all, he did give her a beautiful basket of flowers, surprised her with a champagne date and was given the first impression rose. How lucky is she?
3. Andi Meets Eric Hill: Andi must be so grateful that she was able to meet the late Eric Hill. Even if their relationship ended abruptly and shockingly, he is one of the most interesting guys to ever cross The Bachelorette family. Their first date was near-perfect and Eric was able to share his life stories and adventures. We wish Eric could still be here, and of course, we keep him in our hearts. It’s wonderful that Andi’s season is dedicated to him and he will absolutely be remembered not only for Andi’s season, but in television history, as an overall impressive gentleman.
4. Craig Gets Sent Home: Although Craig didn’t stand a chance with Andi, we have to call him out for one of the funniest (and most embarrassing) moments in Bachelor history. His drunken antics made for great TV. Craig apologized with a hopeless guitar serenade for Andi, and like a true lady, she killed him with kindness — and then killed him off. Speaking of bad guys, Andrew’s man fight was another winning moment. Here’s to hoping Andi gives him the boot next week.
5. Andi Makes Out With Everyone: Get it, girl! We know this is The Bachelorette and that means hot tubs and make out sessions, but damn, Andi! She’s kissed more contestants than not. Between Josh Murray (he barely has to smile at her to suck her in), Nick V., Marcus, Chris the farmer, J.J. the fake old man, Brian the basketball coach and more, Andi needs to remember to come up for air. Good thing she has gorgeous red lips for all the smoochin’!
HollywoodLifers, what has been your favorite moment on Andi’s season so far? Let us know!
— Elizabeth Wagmeister