Kim Kardashian Shows Off Flawless Face In No Makeup Pic

Mon, June 9, 2014 3:03pm EDT by 19 Comments 25,726 Article Views
Kim Kardashian No Makeup Blac Chyna
Courtesy of Instagram

rosemary davis

Posted at 3:06 PM on June 10, 2014

There is nothing special or flawless about this pic, Kim is looking like what she really looks like without the tan and tons of make up plain and simple oh and she should have finish taking off those glued on eyelashess

lorraine

Posted at 8:17 AM on June 10, 2014

The sex tape is getting boring, what about all the others
So many celebrities have made sex tape with their x partners
Why don’t you haters talk and write about them. This is
10 years ago, most of haters have done so much worst
have sex with animals, kids your own family member
and doing do much bad things. Kim and her family
is famous because of there reality show. Never knew
about sex tape like millions of fans all over the world
we love their reality show.

Bongi

Posted at 7:42 AM on June 10, 2014

she is so pretty

Lolo

Posted at 2:53 AM on June 10, 2014

Kim can you take your hands off your face since you want us to see you can rock naturally like Beyonce. Please give it a clear look I can’t see anything at this point.

lisa

Posted at 2:26 AM on June 10, 2014

She looks average and nothing like herself when she does wear makeup..two different looking people..make up Kim looks better to me

Monica

Posted at 2:08 AM on June 10, 2014

Sure “no makeup”… Barbie is more real than her

sayeivxcbxcb

Posted at 10:49 PM on June 9, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Lucy has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~ ♥Mixëd L u v. com ♥~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share your life and love with friends online. it is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try.
zxbzxbzxb

The Brain That Never Shutsup

Posted at 10:38 PM on June 9, 2014

umm then where’d the mascara come from? even wears makeup to look like she’s not wearing makeup

ceer0624

Posted at 10:08 PM on June 9, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ MīxedPartner.c o m __ ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed partner.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

Kimmy

Posted at 8:41 PM on June 9, 2014

I’m Kim KardTRASHian, I want to thank the world for making me RICH and FAMOUS for making a sex tape with RayJ. I can’t believe that worked. I let him use all me dirty H. O. L. E. S. And tape it then I sold it an made MILLIONS, next I posed for playboy and landed my own fake reality show where we air all our dirty laundry. I got married and and divorced and made more millions from my marriage with Kris. I then got prego, and kanya married me. I will make the most off this marriage than all of them put together. Kanya and I will be divorced by 2016 and I will have bank!
Thanks American, for making me rich and famous. Hope my daughter nori turns out like me and we will make billions!

Dave

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 9, 2014

Well cute just like me

Suzi

Posted at 5:55 PM on June 9, 2014

well, she´s beautiful. but it´s easy when it´s “made” … no offends ..

susan

Posted at 5:08 PM on June 9, 2014

She is beautiful

Dina

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 10, 2014

Yes, due to extensive plastic surgery. Let’s see how she starts melting as she ages :()

j

Posted at 4:16 PM on June 9, 2014

She has make up on

nat

Posted at 3:42 PM on June 9, 2014

she looks so much better without makeup

Kardashian nausea

Posted at 3:36 PM on June 9, 2014

That is not makeup free that is gobs of eyeliner and gobs of eyes shadow free. She is wearing mascara and covering up her grotesque COLD SORE with her strategically placed hand. There is nothing natural about this woman.

MJ

Posted at 6:26 PM on June 10, 2014

Or she just had her lips injected and they are swollen..

MJ

Posted at 3:17 PM on June 9, 2014

Plastic surgery. The only bad thing is, it doesn’t last..