‘KUWTK': Khloe Kardashian ‘Can’t Deal’ With Her Divorce From Lamar

Courtesy of E!/Getty

D

Posted at 8:25 AM on June 15, 2014

this is from 6 months ago, not news

Nah

Posted at 5:14 PM on June 11, 2014

Girl is f..king French and still faking. No kardashian can live without sex for 10 days. French is a big cheater and has many hoes. Khloe is one of them.

John Shepherd

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 11, 2014

I take off the ring and place it in the bowl with my other things.

Then I walk through the sensor again and everyone is happy. Everyone except me. And except our children. And except my wife, Sandy. Later, in just a few minutes, when the divorce is finalized in court, she will cry.

This divorce makes no sense. But that seems only fitting because our entire marriage made no sense, either. Once on the other side of the metal detector I take up my ring and put it on again. When I get to the courtroom I see Sandy with her attorney.

Sandy is wearing her ring, too.

For more, see: “The Other Side of the Ring” on Amazon books, by John Shepherd

sayeivambzxbxzb

Posted at 10:48 PM on June 9, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Lucy has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~ ♥Mixëd L u v. com ♥~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share your life and love with friends online. it is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try.
xcbxcb

ceer0624

Posted at 10:08 PM on June 9, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ MīxedPartner.c o m __ ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed partner.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

Mrs. wright

Posted at 9:31 PM on June 9, 2014

She is the least trashy of them all. I dislike her less than the other ones. Not saying I like her either tho. Lol

Angie

Posted at 7:38 PM on June 9, 2014

Love u Khloe jst keep smiling :)

Carmen

Posted at 6:45 PM on June 9, 2014

She was upset but now very soon she have a really good time.