Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Are They In Canada Together?

Mon, June 9, 2014 4:14pm EST by 61 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Together
Fameflynet

BIrk1

Posted at 7:22 AM on June 12, 2014

Beliebers know how this works by now, we have seen this for years.. The rumors begin, tweets are posted then deleted right after, then all of a sudden they are seen together in public, and everyone is surprised.. Just like what happened in Texas. I give it a week at the most then you will see either more tweets or pictures of them together.. I guess “Jelena” is back on any day now.

Eme

Posted at 1:13 AM on June 11, 2014

Sorry my English is not very good and my spelling is horrible….please forgive me!

Eme

Posted at 1:06 AM on June 11, 2014

If Sel and Justin love each other they should be together….love is the most beautiful feeling and must always be handled with care! Los amo mis amores!!

Sean

Posted at 6:44 PM on June 10, 2014

They arent together and she not with him. Selena is busy preparing for Gracie’s first birthday. This was done by Justin ppl to deflect attention from his N-word stupidity. Selena has anothee.

jelenators ♥♥♥

Posted at 1:05 PM on June 10, 2014

i hope jelena is back they are so strong together but justin dont hurt her again plizz i hate when she is made on you but i understand her i love jelena and i will always do that ♥♥♥

jelenators ♥♥♥

Posted at 1:11 PM on June 10, 2014

i mean angree on you

Selena is sweetheart♥

Posted at 10:28 AM on June 10, 2014

i want Jelena back ! PLEASE DONT HATE JELENA THEY ARE CUTE COULPE!

1970susan

Posted at 11:08 AM on June 10, 2014

No there HORRBULL Together!

CrazySelenator

Posted at 5:36 AM on June 10, 2014

I really want Sel to move on from Justin.But Sel whatever makes u happy :)

Kylie

Posted at 2:42 AM on June 10, 2014

Justin and Selena need to move on they have the most toxic relationship.. They have literally put more hurt on each other then happiness and then getting back together then breaking up there just hurting each other even more they need to stay apart and find new people and be happy with someone new.. and Selena really needs to figure out what she wants, she keeps running back to Justin after she’s broken up with him and playing with his feelings cause he really loves her and if she really loved him she would have stuck by his side through everything and not broke up with him and I bet if they do get back together just give it a month or two and they will break up again..

Gloria

Posted at 12:09 AM on June 10, 2014

Selena’s Selena. She’ll always take boys back. JB you better take care of my girl cause if you don’t, I’m gonna rip your balls out. And I have thousands of people who agree that JB’s a douche that doesn’t deserve Sel.

nw

Posted at 11:54 PM on June 9, 2014

Leave them alone. They belong together. If anything, we could learn from their love and commitment. Don’t throw love away.

znay (@GoodsonAaliyah)

Posted at 11:42 PM on June 9, 2014

I hoped justin bieber and selena gomez is not Together

john lee

Posted at 11:09 PM on June 9, 2014

ok you people need to stop and think do you really think kalani is a 11 year old. I think she is older then she says and all she is doing is get attention form you people to feed her sick pathetic mind. you need to quit feeding her sick little mind….

Kalani

Posted at 1:04 AM on June 10, 2014

You have been reported to the fbi. Sick pervert pedophile.

shut up kalani

Posted at 10:24 PM on June 9, 2014

It’s time YOU shut up kalani. We’re tired of your racist, homicidal nonsense!!

Kalani

Posted at 10:34 PM on June 9, 2014

Blast blast – shot gun blast to your face. Now crawl in a corner and die. Die die die

stay away

Posted at 10:21 PM on June 9, 2014

It’s not weird he’d like her photo. When he did the deposition and they were afraid Selena would be called he posted a comment about her being a princess on the red carpet then he flew to where he knew she had a show and pretended to love and see only her. When it all blew over he was cheating on her again. He’s a little s**t.

Kalani is hitler

Posted at 10:06 PM on June 9, 2014

I’m a 35-yr-old black man and I refuse to be terrorized by the kkk kalani kalani kalani. How can you run a death camp when you are eleven with no drivers or gun license???? The more I think about it this is all orchestrated by justin and he has the money to build these concentration camps.

Kalani

Posted at 9:56 PM on June 9, 2014

Why attack justin? Leave him out of this. I will protect him even if that means putting you in a wood chipper and chopping you up while you are alive. Don’t mess with me.

Shut up Kalani

Posted at 9:30 PM on June 9, 2014

Kalani shut up with your racist, homophobic and insane posts. You’re a crazy idiot…or are you Justin? You sound like him, full of b.s.

Kalani

Posted at 9:41 PM on June 9, 2014

STFU seriously you need help fool

BIrk1

Posted at 7:25 AM on June 12, 2014

It’s you who are the one who is full of B.S. for saying anything like that about Justin.. What a scumbag you are!

nope

Posted at 9:20 PM on June 9, 2014

It was a mistake, conscious or unconscious? I don’t think Selena will be drawn back into the drama that is bieber. For her sake I hope not because I don’t think Justin has changed. All the usual pics with his siblings and throwing in religion every time he does something hurtful has gotten old. We just don’t believe he’s ever been sincere now. He only cares about himself and career and is trying to make himself the victim. Not this time biebs. You’re as phoney as they come. Don’t even have the guts yet to go before an audience that aren’t beliebers, to apologize. You suck using God this way.

Unknown

Posted at 7:45 PM on June 9, 2014

Well you know what they say hurt me once shame on you hurt me twice same on me well in sense this happen more then two times shame!!!!!!!!!!! On you selena

Eme

Posted at 7:41 PM on June 9, 2014

I can’t believe untill i see it! :)

Matthew. John. Sanders

Posted at 11:16 PM on June 9, 2014

I. Need. A. Selena. Gomez. Over. Justin. Bieber. Please

ayşe

Posted at 10:25 AM on June 10, 2014

me too

Jillian

Posted at 7:38 PM on June 9, 2014

I love justinbieber

mariah

Posted at 11:38 PM on June 9, 2014

me too

noway

Posted at 7:28 PM on June 9, 2014

Selena was not there. This girl tweeted it just for attention

noway

Posted at 7:27 PM on June 9, 2014

Also Justin “liked” Yovanna latest instagram pic

Luth

Posted at 7:27 PM on June 9, 2014

SELENA you have lost wa respect this douche only wants u coz the world z against him he wil b with another side whore and make u feel worthless

superpinky22

Posted at 7:27 PM on June 9, 2014

I hope so they are so cute they need to back on