’16 & Pregnant’: Jordan Struggles With Being Homeless & Pregnant

Courtesy of MTV

James

Posted at 11:45 PM on July 1, 2014

Sugars instagram is sugarkafouros_

Mika

Posted at 2:55 AM on June 17, 2014

My heart goes out to Jordan the mother of Genivie. She needs a mother figuer to help guied her. I think moving to Texas could be a good thing if Dereks dad puts the law down. No jod no home. Get off the video games and he would have time for a job and school. Jordan also,go to school. There is help out there for babysitting. I was a singel parnet and went to school full time and work part time until I graduated from beauty school. I have worked at the same place for 25 years and married for 23. We had 3 other kids 5 years after our first. So it can work . With love, supporting each other and Jesus Christ! Good luck and God bless.

Michelle

Posted at 12:17 PM on June 16, 2014

If those two had any sense in their heads they would’ve put that sweet baby up for adoption and given her a better life then these two fools could provide. That poor baby.

Tina

Posted at 4:28 PM on June 14, 2014

I didn’t get what these two were thinking. Jordan wanted to join the army and didn’t due to her pregnancy but they never showed her trying to get a job either. I can appreciate that no one might hire her at 8 months pregnant, but was she trying to get a job at three months? Or four? I didn’t think much of Derek but she is nearly as lazy as he is. JMO.

Silvia

Posted at 4:43 PM on June 13, 2014

Jordan should have thought of her child first and stayed with her parents.

addy

Posted at 11:29 AM on June 12, 2014

Jordan should have thought of her baby and stayed with her parents.

john lee

Posted at 2:41 AM on June 11, 2014

it seems that the laws concerning immature girl under 18 really needs to be change. a child should not be a parent………..

john lee

Posted at 1:11 PM on June 10, 2014

why is this show on the air and when did statutory rape become legal how about a show of the rapist being arrested because any girl under 18 even with her consent is statutory rape………….

Julia

Posted at 4:16 PM on June 10, 2014

Not defending the act or show but your statement of “any girl under 18 even with her consent is statutory rape” is false. Statutory rape laws vary from state to state and in fact most states age limit is under 18, many being 16 with limits on the difference in age between partners. Before you get online and post something you believe to be factual, make sure you actually read up on it first, and not just Wikipedia especially about something as serious as rape. Thanks.

john lee

Posted at 2:37 AM on June 11, 2014

well where I live anything under 18 even with consent is statutory rape. and after checking you are right. maybe I should move……….

rr

Posted at 12:16 PM on June 10, 2014

Derek’s dad lives in Texas because he is 15 years behind on child support and the state of Maryland keeps putting him in jail. Jordan should move back to her parents.

Cali

Posted at 12:12 PM on June 10, 2014

Derek is a druggie.

Donna

Posted at 11:34 AM on June 10, 2014

My heart goes to this couple.

DD

Posted at 9:07 AM on June 10, 2014

WOW, Jordan, girl you picked a loser.

yuk

Posted at 12:03 AM on June 10, 2014

What a terrible show for young girls and boys.

Dave

Posted at 2:13 AM on June 10, 2014

I am far from young but I love this show because it reveals the truth that life isn’t like the movies and there are no happy endings. If I were a parent with young children I would make it required viewing.

Vee

Posted at 4:24 AM on June 10, 2014

Actually, it is very informative. It depicts the unpleasant realities of getting pregnant at a young age, which I myself learned the hard way. Nothing in this show glorifies teen pregnancy, in fact, it proves how difficult, both financially and emotionally, it is to care for a child, while attempting to grow up and maintain relationships.