Kanye West Turns 37 — See Pics From His Best Year Ever

Sun, June 8, 2014 12:01am EDT by 14 Comments 10,981 Article Views
Kanye West 37 Birthday
Getty

Gulap hussain

Posted at 12:30 PM on June 8, 2014

My aim in life is to become a skilful engineer. I want to serve my native land.Medical profession is noble but l have no teste for it.

lizurichaxcbxcb

Posted at 11:34 AM on June 8, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Lucy has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~ ♥Mixëd L u v. com ♥~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share your life and love with friends online. it is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try. cvnvcncvn

vendytaylor025

Posted at 10:59 AM on June 8, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out..,,,,,

======================================
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M
======================================

GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP…

Happy birthday Kanye

Posted at 10:27 AM on June 8, 2014

Happy birthday

Kyle Peake

Posted at 10:06 AM on June 8, 2014

Happy birthday

Aliesha

Posted at 8:09 AM on June 8, 2014

Kanya is so very ugly just like his whore wife kim these two made a ugly baby to sorry to say but it’s the truth I really hope they don’t have anymore kids at all they don’t even take care of north the nannies are raising her so see they don’t need anymore kids. So kanya is 37 who cares I don’t care at all. He looks much older than 37 years old. Kanya and kim want even last two years before they are headed to divorce court I give it that two years if they last more than that I will be shook. Kanya controls kim and like the idiot she is let’s it keep going and Marty’s him he has a really bad temper and he needs help bad. I think kanya is gay and kim can’t see it he is really into clothes and fashion gay alert going off. That’s all what I have to say

Kyle Peake

Posted at 10:07 AM on June 8, 2014

That’s not nice whatsoever. You shouldn’t be mean at all, especially not on his bday.

donna

Posted at 1:30 PM on June 8, 2014

u hate ur life so bad u picking on a baby and someone don’t give or care about stupid

anonymosme

Posted at 7:34 AM on June 8, 2014

He sucks justlike his whore wife

Kyle Peake

Posted at 10:07 AM on June 8, 2014

Says the person who’s scared to even reveal their own name.

Jesus

Posted at 7:13 AM on June 8, 2014

yeah, and his concerts have been half full. he’s just doing super great, best year ever as he watches his “fame: fade away to someone younger, more attractive (that’d be anyone), and who isnt married to a national laughing stock. He used to be famous and now people just laugh at how much of joke he’s become, what a fool!

ps3 console case mods

Posted at 1:52 AM on June 8, 2014

Thanks ffor one’s marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading
it, you could be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually
come back in the future. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice evening!

Joe

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 8, 2014

you only touch on the media attention. what about the fact that he dropped one of the most critically acclaimed albums of the year????????

donna