Joan Rivers’ Cruel Kristen Stewart Diss: She Slept Her Way To Stardom

Sun, June 8, 2014 1:06pm EDT by 478 Comments
Joan Rivers Disses Kristen Stewart
Getty

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 2:22 AM on July 10, 2014

I WISH KRISTEN WILL SUE RIVER, BECAUSE KRISTEN DID NOT HAVE AFFAIR WITH RUPERT SANDERS, AND IT WILL COME OUT AND SHOW THAT RUPERT AND HIS WIFE FRAME KRISTEN, AND PEOPLE LIKE BIG MOUTH @LAILA, WILL KNOW THAT SHE SHOULD LOOKED AT THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE,[ LIBERTY DID IT AN INSIDER TOLD ]

laila

Posted at 1:57 AM on July 7, 2014

Joan wrote what is right
Kristen will always be the cheater
She is the one who destroyed her rekationship
With robert by having that affair
I don’t think joan did lie or was harsh she just said the TRUTH

Loui

Posted at 6:53 AM on July 11, 2014

Who told you she wanted a relationship with Rob, that was the best way to get rid of am azzhole!

Anomous

Posted at 8:27 PM on September 2, 2014

Amen to that!

MB walmsley

Posted at 2:28 AM on July 5, 2014

Good grief! How would Joan like it if someone said she drove her late husband to commit suicide! She is missing a sensitivity chip! It’s said that she thinks she is still relevant! I don’t think she ever was!

Jr

Posted at 10:50 AM on July 3, 2014

I agree w/ Tracy . Joan Rivers has really the dirtiest and meanest mouth. Joan avoids lawsuits by hiding herself as so called ” COMEDIAN” so that she could avoid lawsuits from people she had antagonized in the past and at present time. I admire people being funny and successful as comedian without offending other people. Look at Melissa M cCarthy she is very funny in her own way . I was so glad that Jennifer Lawrence stood her grounds after Joan made a ” fat” joke.

TRACY123

Posted at 1:59 PM on June 26, 2014

Boycott anything to do with Joan Rivers, the only way to get this old hag is through her pocket book!!!
I think Joan should have to to pay royalties from this book to not only Kristen but everyone else she trashes in this book, that ought to show her.
Personally I think Joan is getting SENILE, Melissa you need to take control of your mother!
Noticed that Joan was back talking about the book, now she said on E the other night, gee I think
Kristen is adorable, and I only put her in the book because she’s an A-lister, I only put A-lister people in my books, BS I actually think that Joan was a little concerned about this statement she put in this book about Kristen.
Joan also said that Kristen’s lawyer only called Joan’s lawyer and wanted to know what she wrote, there was never any mention of a lawsuit, this was totally made up by Joan just to sell more books.
Joan retire already, your nasty comments are getting old and so are you.

IDIANE

Posted at 6:45 AM on June 18, 2014

6. Be happy.
Enjoy being a fan
whatever that entails.
Don’t try to hurt someone.
Don’t get personal.
Don’t let someone else tell you what to say
or what to think
Don’t censor your thoughts
because you are afraid of what others will do.
Tell the truth.
Be brave.
Have fun.
Have an opinion.
Stand up for what you believe
(OK, that makes 15)
Have faith.
But most of all…
SMILE.

Melissa

Posted at 3:34 AM on June 14, 2014

I’m not a Kristen fan but I don’t think she owes her entire career to sleeping around. I think Joan can’t really talk about being a one trick pony because that’s exactly what she is. She has built her career on publicly insulting famous to get herself some spotlight, that is what she’s known for and that’s what we can keep expecting from her. I have given my opinion on lots of other Kristen pages about what I think of her and although I don’t like her anymore, I once did and I could again if I like some of her new movies. Joan I have always hated and will always hate. If she could sleep with people to further her career she would but she’s got nobody who would ever touch her old crusty snatch. And to the writer of this article she is not a fashionista. She just pretends to be, making fun of how other people look and dress is what she’s known for but all she ever wears is black pants and a black top, all she changes is her jacket and jewelry. What’s so fashionable about that?

sheva_1

Posted at 2:17 PM on June 28, 2014

I agree. All I see Joan Rivers doing is hawking her jewelry on QVC along with other things. For her to make a comment like that is simply outrageous. Kristen has been working very hard since she was 8. Now I know Joan Rivers is Jewish. Her late husband was Jewish. Well I am also. I lost three-fourths of my family in a concentration camp. He late husband lost most or all of his family. That still does not give her the right to make a comment or joke as she says about Kristen. Yes I would sue her and sue her to the hilt. If someone make a comment about her daughter like that, believe me the matzah balls and gefiltah fish would be flying. She owes Kristen an open and profound apology. This was no joke. I do not care if joan is ultra orthodox, orthodox, conservative or reform. Apologize to her Joan, HaShem does not appreciate this Joan and you know it.

mb

Posted at 4:42 PM on June 28, 2014

Joan does this for money. Everyone needs to ignore and quit watching her on TV and buying anything she sells. Joan is the joke. She will do anything to get noticed.

Melissa

Posted at 10:31 AM on July 7, 2014

I didn’t know she was Jewish. I’m so sad to here about you and your husband and your families it’s
such a horrendous thing that happened to you and your people and I’m sorry for you to have suffered like that. My fathers side of the family is of german descent and although they came to Australia before ww2 it disgusts me that some of the people who did one of the worst things in history may be related to me somehow. Thank you for your reply and for sharing a small part of your story with me. And you are right in saying she has no right to say the things she has said about people no matter what. No one has the right to be cruel.

Just Sayin

Posted at 10:34 PM on June 13, 2014

Kristen was spotted at the NOLA airport hugging Jesse goodbye. Guess that means filming is officially over for American Ultra.

Just Sayin

Posted at 10:31 PM on June 13, 2014

I see that the Breaking Dawn Part1 wedding dress was voted #1 for the Most Memorable Wedding Dresses From The Movies.

@Yes, it was an AFFAIR, She trashed...., Nope.

Posted at 4:42 PM on June 13, 2014

Go to article perry, roboposters, your god of lies should get a well deserved thrashing. He is lying and cheating for years and perry has been married lady, remember?!