Kim Kardashian Fitted For Wedding Dress In New ‘KUWTK’ Promo

Sat, June 7, 2014 3:10pm EDT by 9 Comments
Kim Kardashian Wedding Dress Fitted
Courtesy of E!

destiny

Posted at 10:33 PM on July 15, 2014

I need exactly Kim gown for my wedding wat wud that cost me pls

D

Posted at 7:02 AM on June 13, 2014

Why watch the show? We have seen it in real time. Unless you like reruns I don’t see the point.

Mona

Posted at 1:06 AM on June 9, 2014

Let her be, she is Beautiful!!! Don’t be such haters.

jamiensigmund (@jamiensigmund)

Posted at 6:37 PM on June 7, 2014

Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…
W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­T­­­­­­­­­­I­­­­­­­N­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

anonymosme

Posted at 5:53 PM on June 7, 2014

DOESN’T MATTER WHAT DRESS SHE WEARS, SHE LOOKS FAT AN UGLY!!!! SHE CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT BEING ROYAL, SHE COULD N O T SHINE THE DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE SHOES, NOW THAT WAS A TRUE ROYAL WEDDING, AND KATE’S DRESS BY A LONGSHOT WAS 250% BETTER, AND SHE WORE HER VEIL PROPERLY, OVER HER FACE AS ALL VIRGINS DO, WHEN MARRIED IN TNE EYES OF GOD,CHURCH, AND COUNTRY. UNLIKE THAT T H I N G, WHO HAD NO BUSINESS WEARING IT OVER HER FAKE FACE, FOR VIRGIN SHE IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salley Kyle

Posted at 2:07 PM on June 8, 2014

I’m SHOCKED! Kim is NOT a VIRGIN!?!?! Are you kidding?

charmas

Posted at 3:33 PM on June 7, 2014

Wedding of the year…my butt. The wedding of the century was Prince William and Kate Middleton! True royalty and grace!!!!!!

Amie