TLC Slams Rihanna For ‘Selling Sex’ With Naked CFDA Dress

Fri, June 6, 2014 8:49am EDT by 19 Comments 33,243 Article Views
TLC Diss Rihanna CFDA Dress
Getty/Courtesy of Sunrise TV

Elly

Posted at 10:22 PM on June 8, 2014

TLC didn’t mention Rihanna’s name when they made these comments. In fact they highlighted that they hadn’t even seen the pics of her because they were in Australia at the time. You have twisted the facts just to sell a story.

Olivia

Posted at 3:07 PM on June 6, 2014

Didn’t they go to a Drake concert last year? Probably mad that he dated Rihanna, cause they both wanted to bang him and his dad.

I'm me

Posted at 3:04 PM on June 6, 2014

Yea they sucked LAReid d**k for an album, just ask his daughter.

maj

Posted at 3:11 PM on June 6, 2014

Yeah because back in the Ooooooh..on the TLC tip era [1992-1993] Chilli from TLC was loose because she didn’t grow up with a father, she then went to therapy, she confeced that. So don’t come up here not knowing anything and talking s**t about TLC [Legends], they brought Destinys child, 702, 3LW, Little Mix, Beyonce even rihanna. SOooo…back the hell off.

Vivian

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 6, 2014

TLC needs to sit down. Hypocrisy from these 2 ugly hoes. Didn’t she take her daughter to a Miley concert and Miley had no clothes on and sucking on a d**k. great role model tboz

hello

Posted at 3:01 PM on June 6, 2014

this is why usher threw chili to the curb. she ugly skank. preach.

Kelendriyah & kiaryr twins sister

Posted at 12:48 PM on June 6, 2014

for sure Rihanna did respson back to TLC about what they said about her and Robyn Rihanna fenty won’t give a dam about what they say about her she would careless until she get tired of it & would be ready to change for herself. even tho I agree with Chilli & T-boz

simon

Posted at 12:08 PM on June 6, 2014

If she had panties on then that is nothing, this happens in the beach everywhere. I dare her to go out in a transparent dress and no panties.

Lolo

Posted at 11:21 AM on June 6, 2014

Yes people should wear what ever the want and you must allow me to say what ever I can say regarding that. Thank you. Freedom goes both ways I believe.

KNUCKLEHEADNICKI

Posted at 11:05 AM on June 6, 2014

I like TLC but they need to sit down and release their album. Rihanna had to swiftly shut these “old thots” down because they have no right digging at her when most of their music was about cheating on their man if they weren’t good enough. Rihanna even posted a pic of them, guess what… NAKED. these queens need to seriously chill-i. ;)

Bernard Walker

Posted at 10:49 AM on June 6, 2014

TLC =stupid. Aint to proud to beg got upstaged on june 2nd. 3 questions 1 why go to the gym . 2 why Vamp . 3 why write adult music. The straight people on this site say thank you Rihanna !! . You Look good in all colors. With all colors . You don’t call the kettle black after you made Rum in it !!

me

Posted at 10:38 AM on June 6, 2014

That was a different time in the 90’s when no one had to take their clothes off to sell records ,talent sold records.Now days most auto tune and they are all naked ,not just Rihanna.We have a whole list of naked celebs that post pictures of themselves naked all the time starting from Hodashian,Miley even Beyonce does it.Rihanna was only trying to do a Marilyn Monroe as they all do in the celeb world.In the video Rihanna was twerking behind a Marilyn Portrait .One thing most people don’t know is that it was made after something similar Marilyn Monroe,or Josephine Baker,or Gatsby wore.Rihanna loves to shock and she wanted to feel special with all those Swarovski crystals as she stated on camera.I don’t get why TLC would state they secretly want Rihanna’s wordwide success when Rihanna already has worldwide success.

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 10:29 AM on June 6, 2014

No Name Game

Posted at 9:51 AM on June 6, 2014

This is crazy, in the 1990s , I remember lots of negative stories about these girls too. People were knocking them also. Yes and one was accuse of an affair with LA Reid (Chilli) . It’s almost a week people need to let it go. If you do not like what Ri is doing follow someone else. I think sometimes in interview fellow artist needs to keep quite, you never know when it will be you the media go after

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 10:31 AM on June 6, 2014

I like RiRi people should wear whatever what they want to wear. Even thou its not my thing I think she looks good in her dress. I like RiRi and wish her the best. A dress doesn’t make the person and half of Hollywood dress likethat anyway. I ddon’t know why TLC is hating! I agree with these statements people need to mind theirown business.

PRETTY PISCES RULE!

Posted at 9:37 AM on June 6, 2014

Rhianna can do what ever the F**K she wants to do
she’s a grown azz woman and don’t have to answer
to no one. Especially some wash up 80″s girl group
please!!!!!!!!!! And Drake just talking s**t, because they’re
not together no more he had no problem with the nude
pics in the magazine. He said he felt like the luckiest
man in the world that Rhianna wants him and that she
has a banging body and flawless. But then we all know
how he cries when he can’t have what he wants and wants
to bad mouth someone. Like he did when he didn’t get the
cover of Rolling Stone.

Miley is a whore

Posted at 8:54 AM on June 6, 2014

She just praised Miley last time and Miley did a naked video SMH. Girl STFU and put on granny pants.

a hogg

Posted at 9:22 AM on June 6, 2014

I Love your title—MILEY is a whore! Not only is she a whore, but that bleached crew cut on her is nauseating!

----------------

Posted at 8:53 AM on June 6, 2014

Well I guess they want to stay relevant so another person who talks sh**t about Rihanna. These people need lives, and weren’t they the ones who were tangled in that LA Reid mess. Didn’t one of them have an affair with him to get to the top? Pot calling, kettle black. They probably f**ked CB at one time too. These thots not loyal.