Usher: ‘I Hate Some Of The Things’ Justin Bieber Said In N-Word Video

Thu, June 5, 2014 4:15pm EST by 9 Comments
Usher Justin Bieber N-Word Video
Getty/Courtesy of Instagram

m l

Posted at 11:27 PM on June 5, 2014

the furor over biebers racist remarks amazes me. don’t you people realize he was 14 years old? while the n word is frowned on here it doesn’t quite have the same powerfull meaning here as it does in the u s. whoopi Goldberg on ” The View” tv program is right in her comments about the difference in the n word here as opposed to in the u s. when I was a young kid the boy down the street had a black dog and he called him ni***r. no one thought anything of it. we also used the rhyme eeni meeni minni moe and it was quite acceptable also. I don’t think Justin realized the power of the word in the u s. it was many years before the n word started to take on a derogatory meaning. I don’t think Justin is racist. his black friends don’t think so either.

ivan

Posted at 6:08 PM on June 5, 2014

this makes it seem Usher is throwing him under the bus; if that were the case, Justin and Usher would not have tweeter love and support. As for a downward spiral. Where have you been? He has had no troubles in the last 4 months and was enjoying himself. This vids are from when he was 14 and 15, over 5 years ago. Blacks who really know him in contrast to those hating on him have said he is no racist period.

kahlani

Posted at 5:27 PM on June 5, 2014

More racist videos to be released. Drug addicted little twerp. He auto tunes everything and still sounds terrible. Justin is low life scum. During his deposition he totally dissed Usher,saying he alone was rresponsible for his fame, no Usher, no Scooter, no fans, just egomaniacal biebs the racist twerp.

KALANI

Posted at 6:02 PM on June 5, 2014

UH THAT’S MY POSER YOU IDIOT. REALLY STFU

amandarlam (@amandarlam)

Posted at 5:15 PM on June 5, 2014

۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…
W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­T­­­­­­­­­­I­­­­­­­N­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

christianataylor8

Posted at 5:03 PM on June 5, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out…..
➜➜➜➜ W­­­W­­­W­­.­C­­­H­­­­­E­­C­­­­K­­4­­­4­.­­C­­­­­­­OM
==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP…

ambernwhite (@ambernwhite1)

Posted at 4:58 PM on June 5, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

1970susan

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 5, 2014

Usher is right……….Justin is spiraling out of control! Man, why cant you “Beliebers” just accept that! I mean im sure Usher is a “Belieber” But is still disappointed in Justin’s behaver, and he admits that. So why cant you “Beliebers” admit it as well! Or are you guys too DUMB to realize what he has done wrong!

ivan

Posted at 6:11 PM on June 5, 2014

He does know if some things are true such as the DWI case [a weak case] Maybe he should be a better co- manager and know the facts better. Justin is doing fine, the media is not-they are out to ruin his career.