Taylor Swift Donates $50,000 To Help Kids Suffering From Cancer

Thu, June 5, 2014 6:02pm EDT by 9 Comments
Taylor Swift Childrens Hospital Donation
Courtesy of Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

paul

Posted at 12:59 PM on June 22, 2014

If you stop reading this you will die. My name is Teresa Fidaglo, if you don’t post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever. A girl skipped this and 29 hours later her mom died. I am real you can google me.“

a text I got here… be aware…please stop that person…I post this cause I am kind of afraid….
chain mails are so annoying…who is coming up with that???

well i doubt taylor is an angel its saving tax money…but well its cool anyway

paul

Posted at 12:58 PM on June 22, 2014

chain mails are so annoying…who is coming up with that???
so stupid i will stop to read that shady celeb-trash-pages…thank you teresa

well i doubt taylor is an angel its saving tax money…but well its cool anyway

Loel

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 9, 2014

Tay is my baby angel

me

Posted at 6:54 AM on June 6, 2014

Taylor is an actual angel i swear

Jale

Posted at 5:34 AM on June 6, 2014

She is so amazing
What a kind person.
Proud <13

Great start....

Posted at 4:52 AM on June 6, 2014

It sounds like a neat thing for the kids to do and if it makes them happy, it is worth every penny but my first thought when I read the headline was that $50,000 is pocket change for Taylor. Maybe she will help many children’s hospitals with a music project!

Stephany Tayler watson

Posted at 1:58 AM on June 6, 2014

She’s really amazing , Because She care to others and she loves her FANS and ,, i a’m very Happy For her , and she prioritized them first … I LOVE YOU TAYLOR !!!!!!!!!!!

christianataylor8

Posted at 12:52 AM on June 6, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out..,,,,,

======================================
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M
======================================

GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP…

charmas

Posted at 9:53 PM on June 5, 2014

I think what Taylor Swift has done is wonderful. It will help a lot of help for many sick children. Commendable!