‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5 Spoilers: Alison Is Back — Can She Be Trusted?

Thu, June 5, 2014 3:08pm EST by 5 Comments

‘Pretty Little Liars’ returns in less than a week, and one very familiar face is back in Rosewood for good — Alison DiLaurentis! We all know that Ali is back from the dead, but is she besties with the girls or is she bad news? And is ‘A’ still after her?

As part of our countdown to the Pretty Little Liars Season 5 premiere, HollywoodLife.com is presenting you with EXCLUSIVE scoop each day, leading up to the big episode. Actress Sasha Pieterse (Alison) revealed juicy details all about her return — click to WATCH her interview and find what Ali will be up to, now that she’s back!

Sasha Pieterse Teases ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spoilers

The dead girl is back. In the Season 4 finale of Pretty Little Liars, Alison DeLaurentis returned — and she’s very alive!

We all know that Ali wasn’t actually dead for the past four seasons, but now that she’s back in Rosewood, can she be trusted or will she remain the resident bad girl in town?

“There [are] a lot of people that hurt her — not only her hurting them — so I’m not sure who she’s going to go after,” Sasha Pieterse EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife.com. “I can’t wait.”

Will Ali Be Out For The Girls In Season 5?

Sasha explained that Ali is a whole new girl, after being gone for so long. “Now that Ali’s alive…Ali is just so different,” Sasha says in our EXCLUSIVE interview (watch above). “She’s been so emotionally wounded…she’s such a victim.”

Her relationship with the liars won’t exactly be smooth sailing. Four years of presumably being dead creates a lot of baggage!

“The dynamic is going to change with the girls, too. It’s going to be super rocky,” she reveals. “With a totally different person, it’s like starting a new friendship so they way they’re going to mend things is going to be really interesting to see.”

‘A’ Is Still After Alison

Sasha is excited to be back, but that doesn’t mean that Ali has an easy time coming up for her.

“Obviously, ‘A’ is still after her and there’s this big weight on her shoulders,” the actress EXCLUSIVELY says.

In the premiere (June 10, 8/7c, ABC Family), Ali comes face-to-face with ‘A’ on the dark streets, as seen in this sneak peek teaser of the brand new episode.

HollywoodLifers, WATCH the interview (above) for Season 5 spoilers, and let us know if you think Alison will be besties with the girls or will she still be causing trouble on Pretty Little Liars?

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More ‘Pretty Little Liars’ News:

1. ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5 Spoilers: Are Aria & Ezra Together?
  2. ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5 Spoilers: Will Hanna & Caleb Date Again?
  3. ‘Pretty Little Liars’: Shay Mitchell & Sasha Pieterse Shout Out To Fans

Replica New Balance

Posted at 10:50 AM on September 10, 2014

You’re so awesome! I don’t suppose I have read anything like this before.
So great to discover someone with a few original thoughts on this subject matter.
Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up.
This web site is one thing that is required on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

Cheap Christian Louboutin

Posted at 3:10 AM on June 11, 2014

Hello there I am so thrilled I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was
browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and would
just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
to go through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and
also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much
more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

amandarlam (@amandarlam)

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 5, 2014

۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…
W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­T­­­­­­­­­­I­­­­­­­N­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

ambernwhite (@ambernwhite1)

Posted at 3:29 PM on June 5, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Juliet Ukah

Posted at 3:19 PM on June 5, 2014

Reblogged this on Life in St kitts.