Justin Bieber: Lil Wayne Forgives Him After Second N-Word Scandal

Thu, June 5, 2014 12:34pm EDT by 18 Comments

Justin Bieber is in the midst of yet another scandal, and this one doesn’t seem like it will die down any time soon. However, Justin’s friends are speaking out to deny that the 20-year-old singer is racist, including mentor Lil Wayne and everyone at Young Money Entertainment.

Justin Bieber‘s latest N-word scandal doesn’t look like it’s going to disappear any time soon, now that two videos have been released — within four days of each other — of Justin using the N-word as a 14- or 15-year-old in increasingly offensive ways. It’s hard to tell whether the public will accept Justin’s second apology; however, Justin’s friends at Young Money are standing behind him, according to TMZ. Read on for more!

Lil Wayne: Justin Bieber Is Forgiven For ‘One Less Lonely [N-Word]‘ Video

“Everyone on the label has interacted with Bieber extensively and there has not been a hint of racism on Justin’s part,” TMZ is reporting. President of Young Money Entertainment, Mack Maine, told the outlet that “the majority of Justin’s crew is black, and, ‘Bieber does not have a slave mentality. He treats his people with respect.'”

Justin has “legitimately adopted the culture of the hip hop, African American culture,” Mack told TMZ, and he confessed a stupid mistake of his own as a young man. “I remember telling a white man, Chinese man, Black man joke as a kid that was terrible and I told it to my friends because I thought they’d think it was funny.”

Justin Bieber Has A Long History With Young Money Entertainment

The first video, released June 1, has Justin telling a racist joke with the N-word as a punchline. It’s not funny. The next video, released June 4, has Justin singing a parody of his 2009 hit, “One Less Lonely Girl,” singing it as “One Less Lonely [N-Word],” and mentioning the Ku Klux Klan. Again, it’s not even remotely funny.

Justin Bieber and Young Money have a pretty collaborative history; in Justin’s 2010 video for “Baby,” Young Money artists Drake and Lil Twist appeared in the video. Nicki Minaj lent a verse to Justin’s “Beauty And The Beat,” as well as appeared in his video. While Justin is signed to Island Records, some of his most successful music has had ties to Young Money, so it’s incredibly important for his career that the label remain happy with him.

Justin’s most recent apology, released by him exclusively to the Sun which leaked his first N-word video, is below:

“Facing my mistakes from years ago has been one of the hardest things I’ve ever dealt with. But, I feel now that I need to take responsibility for those mistakes and not let them linger. Once again, I am sorry for all those I have let down and offended. I just hope that the next kid that age who doesn’t understand the power of these words does not make the same mistake I once made years ago. At the end of the day I just need to step up and own what I did.”

So, HollywoodLifers, what do you think? Young Money has forgiven Justin and so do his friends — do you? Let us know.

– Amanda Mitchell

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber Apologizes For New Leaked N-Word & Ku Klux Klan Video
  2. Justin Bieber Thinks New N-Bomb Video Drama Will Blow Over
  3. Selena Gomez Shows Off Happy Selfie Amidst Justin Bieber Drama

BieberIsAJerk

Posted at 8:50 PM on June 8, 2014

1970Susan, just ignored that annoying fly, she is mental case.

Kalani

Posted at 4:18 PM on June 5, 2014

I love his songs. There very sensual.

Kalani

Posted at 4:16 PM on June 5, 2014

I so love justin. He’s like hot.

Kalani

Posted at 4:15 PM on June 5, 2014

Justin is adorable. He loves giving back.

john lee

Posted at 2:50 PM on June 7, 2014

he loves giving head to the blacks that’s why they defend him………..

KALANI

Posted at 3:55 PM on June 5, 2014

I’M SURE ALL HIS BOYS WILL STAND BEHIND HIM GOT HIS BACK.

john lee

Posted at 1:41 PM on June 7, 2014

I’m sure they all have stood behind him and got more then his back…………

KALANI

Posted at 3:54 PM on June 5, 2014

UH SELENA ISN’T THE ONLY CELEB IN THE WORLD. SHE ACT LIKE SHE IS. HER AND TAYLOR. WHICH THERE NOT. PLS. THEY ACT LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY TWO CELEB IN THE WORLD.

1970susan

Posted at 2:46 PM on June 5, 2014

All those rappers who stand by Justin are just plain STUPID! As for Usher I applaud him for understanding how sireus Justin’s behaver was…………

KALANI

Posted at 3:50 PM on June 5, 2014

OH MY GOODNESS REALLY. YOUR DEMENTED AND STUPID. FOOL.

KALANI

Posted at 3:53 PM on June 5, 2014

LIKE YOUR IN THERE CIRLCE. SERIOUSLY. NONE OF US ARE IN THERE CIRCLE. AND KNOWS WHAT THEY GO THROUGH EVERYDAY. STFU

christianataylor8

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 5, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out…..

➜➜➜➜ W­­­W­­­W­­.­C­­­H­­­­­E­­C­­­­K­­4­­­4­.­­C­­­­­­­OM

==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP…

me

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 5, 2014

Of course they forgive him. It seems like black rappers can say that word but look out they get offended once some white person says it.If it’s that much of an issue no one should say it regardless of skin color because when these famous rappers are saying the word in songs and talking of course these young kids are going to pick it up and run with it in jokes and words.Enogh of the drama everyone has said something racial once in their lives and if they said they haven’t they lie.

yonceslay

Posted at 2:12 PM on June 5, 2014

so a joke saying killing black ppl and joining the kkk i was 15 and never said words like that

Kalani

Posted at 2:24 PM on June 5, 2014

Justin is so sincere about his apology he loves his fans.

1970susan

Posted at 2:43 PM on June 5, 2014

Shut up Kalani! This is a BIG girl talk!

KALANI

Posted at 3:51 PM on June 5, 2014

REALLY. IS THAT ALL YOU GOT TO SAY. GTFO. FOOL. YOUR CLEARLY DEMENTED. LIKE SELENA IS ANY BETTER.

KALANI

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 5, 2014

OH RIGHT LIKE SELENA IS ANY BETTER WHO SHE’S THINKS SHE’S GOD AND THINKS SHE’S OWNS THE WORLD.