Taylor Swift: Her Plans For New Boyfriend Revealed — BFF Speaks

Wed, June 4, 2014 11:21am EDT by 8 Comments 21,004 Article Views
Taylor Swift New Boyfriend
SplashNews/Getty

Taylor Swift has been living the single life lately and her BFF Karlie Kloss has revealed why! Read on!

A lot of to-do is made about Taylor Swift and her roster of boyfriends, but the 24-year-old superstar has been living the single life for quite a while now. Her last widely-reported romance was with Harry Styles — Haylor dated very briefly, from Dec. 2012 to Jan. 2013, but their respective fan bases basically broke the internet with how much was made about their quickie romance. Well, Taylor’s BFF, Victoria’s Secret model Karlie Kloss, has revealed Taylor’s current boyfriend plans!

Taylor Swift: New Boyfriend? — BFF Karlie Kloss Reveals Taylor Is Too Busy

Taylor has reportedly been busy with recording while she’s in New York, but it looks like her upcoming album won’t feature any songs about any new boyfriends! “I’ve been traveling. She’s been traveling. No time for boys!” 21-year-old Karlie revealed to Us Weekly.

“[Taylor is] true to who she is. She’s such a special girl,” Kloss told the mag. “I feel really lucky that we connected and our paths crossed. She’s just a special girl.” We have to agree!

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez Reunited At The Met Ball On May 5

The last time that Taylor and Karlie crossed paths was during the Met Ball on May 5; Karlie told Us that Taylor “threw the best afterparty ever!” They “were all playing pool in our ball gowns, and just eating pizza and hanging out — just like you’d do at a teenage afterparty.”Is Taylor the most fun or what?

That same night is when Selena Gomez famously reunited with Taylor and posted an adorable video. Oh, and that minor thing where Solange attacked Jay Z in an elevator.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Is Taylor taking a break from boyfriends and from boyfriend-centric albums? If she’s too busy recording to date, what is she singing about? Let us know!

– Amanda Mitchell

More Taylor Swift News:

1. CLucy Hale: Taylor Swift Made It Ok To ‘Talk Sh*t About Your Ex-Boyfriend’
  2. Taylor Swift’s New Album: Will She Diss Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez?
  3. Selena Gomez: Niall Horan Made Her Forget All About Justin Bieber

Nathen Baker

Posted at 12:39 PM on June 30, 2014

So you were the one that said thanks to me for studying all of the time and know I say thank you for saying that to me as we were both yuong and sduying was the life of a good childhood. I ran with all natural resources and satellite and science after I left.

Glamour!

Posted at 10:07 PM on June 4, 2014

Ms. Taylor is “FABULOUSLY MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Hollywood Life by Bonnie Fuller, Ms. Swift is a grown up lady now. She does not have to announce who her boyfriend is. She is done with that “TEENAGE” stuff. She is showing us how to behave as you ‘GROW UP’. Her love life is her own so all of you, go mind your own lifes and live her alone. By the way, the guys are all scared now, and being so nosey about who she is dating. “We thought the so call “BOYS” did not like her. They all are saying, “Oh! I do not want to date her because I do not want her to sing a song about me”, while on the other hand, “they are “PRAYING” she could at least notice they exist. “CRY BABIES!!!”. You “BOYS” cannot have it both ways so, “YOU ALL HAVE TO BEHAVE ‘VERY NICELY’ WITH ‘UTMOST RESPECT’ TOWARDS HER. COMPRENEZ-VOUS!!!

Bruce

Posted at 9:57 PM on June 4, 2014

If your weak gossip site at least had away to do away with all this SPAM comments it would be rather nice!!!!

vellythomas745

Posted at 6:46 PM on June 4, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out..,,,,,

======================================
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M
======================================

GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP…

Marguerite

Posted at 6:12 PM on June 4, 2014

Taylor dated Harry a lot longer than one month. She was seen wearing his paper plane necklace in Sept or Oct Can’t you people at HL get anything right, and she doesn’t have a roster of boyfriends. Most of the guys said to be her boyfriend aren’t.

bobbibschrimsher (@bobbibs03172030)

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 4, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Margaret M. Dick (@A5017185)

Posted at 2:24 PM on June 4, 2014

This is what I do ★———> W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­

Woody Woodpecker

Posted at 1:54 PM on June 4, 2014

May be sing about family, friendship and social because those are related to Taylor Swift recently in news.