Kim Kardashian Thinks Rob Owes Her A Major Apology

Wed, June 4, 2014 9:38am EDT by 26 Comments
Kim Kardashian Rob Kardashian Apology
FameFlynet

mvk

Posted at 2:18 PM on June 6, 2014

Rob doesn’t owe his sisters any thing. Why should he go to Kim’s wedding when all they do is make fun of him, tease him and remark about his weight. I wouldn’t want to go around them either.

d

Posted at 7:02 AM on June 5, 2014

She needs to apologize to him. Who called the photographers to attack Rob at the airport? How did anyone know he was leaving the wedding venue? They are using Rob as a scape goat for all of their problems. They all need to look in the mirror, not at Rob. Kim and Kris should be ashamed of themselves for being bullies. They are the ones saying he has mental problems. Because he is not a small size? So what?

jacee

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 4, 2014

Kim is such a fake. and now she can no longer smile…posh wanna be I see. i say way to go rob….u don’t need those snobs. poor baby north always has to be held at a distance by her parents so she can’t dare mess them up. shame on kanye and kim

lb

Posted at 7:42 PM on June 4, 2014

Rob’s actions were very selfish and uncalled for. A wedding is about the bride and all focus and attention should be on making it the best day for her. It’s doesn’t matter what number it is. Rob is very immature and needs to grow up! No woman will ever deal with him and it’s nobody’s fault but his own.

Anne Stepien

Posted at 8:50 PM on June 4, 2014

You must be kidding.

vellythomas745

Posted at 6:46 PM on June 4, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out..,,,,,

======================================
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M
======================================

GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP…

courtneyrhodes13

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 4, 2014

It doesn’t really matter if Rob missed this wedding..I’m sure kanye won’t be Kim’s last husband-that would be too boring.

jenni

Posted at 5:47 PM on June 4, 2014

Please, Kim love attention just like her Mother, besides Kris never really showes Rob any interest at all, Rob can attend wedding #4 or % etc

bobbibschrimsher (@bobbibs03172030)

Posted at 4:52 PM on June 4, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Dana

Posted at 2:49 PM on June 4, 2014

I hope that Ron can distance himself from his family one day and live a life in peace.

Odunola

Posted at 2:44 PM on June 4, 2014

Kim again! If she actually knows Rob needs a help, y is she complaining of Her brother not gracing her so called wedding. Kim is the one who need a major help here,I think she wants every sh*t be publish abt her. Mtcheeewww

Margaret M. Dick (@A5017185)

Posted at 2:24 PM on June 4, 2014

This is what I do ★———> W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­

ErmaL

Posted at 12:23 PM on June 4, 2014

All Rob needs to do is get as far away from that group of ball-busting harpies as he can. Get an education, live his life, be happy just living by his own standards instead of trying to live up Kimmies.

Carl

Posted at 2:27 PM on June 4, 2014

Totally agree!

Anne Stepien

Posted at 2:34 PM on June 4, 2014

I also totally agree! I don’t follow the Kartrashians and don’t read the tabloids much, so I don’t know what mental health issues Rob has…although there are probably some being connected with that herd. I’ve seen pictures of Rob though–and he doesn’t appear to be that overweight! Most of us weren’t meant to be a size 0!!!!!

barryfan

Posted at 11:51 AM on June 4, 2014

Its her mother who owes the family an apology for making her son what he is.s

barryfan

Posted at 11:50 AM on June 4, 2014

I am surprised that Kim is aware that her brother has plenty of mental health issues. This is not a weight problem but a severe mental health issue concerning his fears. Only he knows what they are or they may be just a generalized anxiety nerosis. He certainly has an issue with his perceived intelligence level. His mother really did a number on him and he knows it. It wouldn’t surprise me too much if he did a Melendez brothers on his own family. I sure hope that I am wrong!!

charmas

Posted at 11:01 AM on June 4, 2014

I hope Kim falls of the face of the earth! She is a miserable pathetic waste of space.

caseymay

Posted at 8:12 PM on June 4, 2014

amen

freya

Posted at 11:01 AM on June 4, 2014

Wrong move Kim as usual you think you will have the public on your side? You can fool Bunny Fuller but not us. You should know that most people love the underdog. If you and Kanye try to confront Rob that move will be misconstrued as Bullying. So if I were you BACK OFF!!!

lorraine

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 4, 2014

Kim is so beautiful

lorraine

Posted at 11:53 AM on June 4, 2014

But she looks like a mannequin now with all the face work she had done. I hope she slithers under a rock.

Anne Stepien

Posted at 2:31 PM on June 4, 2014

Compared to what????????????????????????????????

Anne Stepien

Posted at 10:31 AM on June 4, 2014

As usual with Kim Kartrahian—IT’S ALL BOUT HER. SHE is the one that owes Rob an apology. A BIG ONE.

Pattie

Posted at 1:46 PM on June 4, 2014

EXACTLY!! She didn’t have a wedding day, she has a week of attention! She probably didn’t want him in her pictures, since she is so perfect, NOT!!

Thalie

Posted at 10:16 AM on June 4, 2014

Kim created her own drama like always. She’s the one who owes Rob an apology.