French Montana ‘Showers’ Khloe Kardashian With Expensive Jewelry

Wed, June 4, 2014 4:58pm EST by 11 Comments
khloe french jewelry
Getty

janetoscano

Posted at 5:59 PM on June 10, 2014

I thought she was doing the buying and does she really have a house? With all the lies being thrown around the truth is not even a factor in their lives I guess that was lost a long time ago.

Carmen

Posted at 6:53 PM on June 9, 2014

Money comes first to the kardashian.

edward

Posted at 11:53 AM on June 5, 2014

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”

whittierwxcbxb

Posted at 11:19 AM on June 5, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Lucy has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~ ♥Mixëd L u v. com ♥~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share your life and love with friends online. it is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try. xcbxcb

tamara

Posted at 11:02 AM on June 5, 2014

French Montana is just investing in Chloe in order to get a big return later. This guy is very manipulative. He knows exactly what he is doing. He knows he needs to be knows in his music career and he knows that hanging with a Kadarshian is the best way to be famous . Chloe is very stupid for not knowing that. She is going to cry. Wait and you will see. Right after he get where he wants to get, he will dump her and find another woman. That’s what he has been doing anyway. That’s how he got where he is today, by using his ex wife and his ex girl friend. Chloe is a hard head and she is going to pay for that.

marysclancy (@marysclancy1)

Posted at 6:41 AM on June 5, 2014

my neighbor’s step-mother makes $72 every hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 10 months but last month her pay was $21744 just working on the computer for a few hours. have a peek at this website >>> W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

vellythomas745

Posted at 4:15 AM on June 5, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

clarissakperez (@clarissakperez)

Posted at 1:33 AM on June 5, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Katy

Posted at 11:47 PM on June 4, 2014

I don’t care what gifts he gives her. He’s still a married loser who dumped his wife and child he rarely sees according to his wife and yet still doesn’t have a divorce. He had to be ordered by a court to pay support for the child but still doesn’t have a divorce. He followed up with a 4 year relationship with another woman who he was living with and dumped when opportunity (AKA Khloe) appeared. Quit trying to make this a romantic love story. Not buying it. Khloe is just beyond dumb.

vellythomas745 (@vellythomas745)

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 4, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
============ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M