‘19 Kids & Counting’s Jessa & Ben Seewald Not Engaged, Still Courting

Wed, June 4, 2014 11:25am EST by 15 Comments
Jessa Duggar Ben Seewald Engaged
Courtesy of Facebook

kate sherry

Posted at 9:08 PM on June 25, 2014

After watching the show and observing Ben, he seems very immature. He seems to be mesmerized by Jessa. In fact, the two of them seem to love taking pictures of themselves and posting them everywhere. A pretty couple does not necessarily make for a lasting solid marriage. Jessa doesn’t have any experience so how would she know a mature relationship.

Angi

Posted at 10:46 AM on June 22, 2014

I could care less . Marriage is for ever. She should wait another year at least or til she finishes school if she’s smart.

carroll

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 7, 2014

I am not liking the idea of Amy taking over the 19 and counting show. I look forward to watching them every week and it’s very disapointing that I won’t get to see them. Love the Duggars and want to see their family growing.

Hmac

Posted at 10:00 PM on June 5, 2014

If they are not even engaged, why is she running around calling herself Jessa Seewald?? Immature, much!!?

Mary

Posted at 1:37 PM on June 7, 2014

I think they are engaged but havent revealed it to the media uet.

Chris

Posted at 9:19 PM on June 5, 2014

They both seem like really good people, but I’m not sure they’re the best match. Ben is a soft-spoken romantic and Jessa is more of an outspoken pragmatist. I think she needs a man with a stronger personality and he needs a woman who is a bit softer. I wish them the best whatever they decide. They’re smart to take their time on this.

Mary

Posted at 1:39 PM on June 7, 2014

I think their persoanlities compliment one another. If Jessa had a boyfriend with a stronger personality they would probably clash too much.

kate sherry

Posted at 9:11 PM on June 25, 2014

I completely agree with you. Jessa will become increasingly more annoyed as the years go by because she is one who needs a man with a much much stronger personality than Ben. This is a recipe for disaster but of course, what young couple wants to listen to sage advice. They are enamored at their image. All those… “I love you Honey”, etc. They seem to love playing “grown up”

jennifer

Posted at 11:32 AM on June 30, 2014

I think opposites DO attract..lol…My husband and I have been married for 15 years and hes Really quiet and Im outspoken…But he does have a backbone when he needs to. And I Always stick up for him whenever I need to (with his Family) and Its great !! We Balance eachother out !! …Just My thoughts :)

Ray Onne

Posted at 2:58 PM on June 5, 2014

Maybe Ben should be courting Joy.

dawn

Posted at 4:35 PM on June 5, 2014

why do you say that? Jill and Derick look so happy and cute together…besides…Joy is so young.

Anonymon (@Anonymon1)

Posted at 7:45 PM on June 5, 2014

Because Joy is 17 and Ben is 19. Jessa is 21. It would make more sense for Ben to be courting Jinger or Joy

Ray Onne

Posted at 8:45 PM on June 5, 2014

On second thought there are more fish in the sea of love, just throw Seewald back already.

bobbibschrimsher (@bobbibs03172030)

Posted at 4:04 PM on June 4, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Margaret M. Dick (@A5017185)

Posted at 2:25 PM on June 4, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do ★———> W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­