Demi Lovato: Wilmer Valderrama Convinced It’s Time To Have A Baby

Wed, June 4, 2014 5:13pm EST by 25 Comments
Demi Lovato Wilmer Valderrama Want Children Together
Courtesy of Instagram

gaby

Posted at 5:42 PM on October 21, 2014

Hi this is gaby people are stupid like the people that say she don’t have to start a family and you know who you are hi this is Gaby say yes or ok if you agree.

gaby

Posted at 6:05 PM on October 20, 2014

HI this is Gaby demi can start a family if they want to the people that said they don’t have to start a family your wrong if you agree say yes or ok

Madison

Posted at 4:26 PM on June 16, 2014

I know this is fake but I also know that this is going to happen later on in her and Wilmers relationship. So it really doesn’t matter if the story’s fake or not. It has nothing to do with the fact that it will happen later in the future.

Madison

Posted at 4:22 PM on June 16, 2014

I would love for them to have a child together. But Demi is only 21 and I feel like she needs to wait a little bit before she try’s to have one with him. Wilmer might be ready to have one, but I feel like Demi needs to live a little more of her life and figure out if she’s really ready before she makes the decision. That’s my opinion.

Kelbel

Posted at 2:50 PM on June 5, 2014

He is too old for her and a washed up hanger on. I really wish her and Nick Jonas would get together. It is obvious he loves her and they compliment each other. He’s so straight laced and she can be a little raunchy. Imagine the beautiful babies that pair 2 old make.

Posted at 8:39 PM on June 5, 2014

stfu and just deal with the fact that demi’s choice is wilmer and they’re going to start a family eventually. nick and demi were never and will never be in love just get over it and their age difference is not a big deal since brad is older than angelina, mariah is older than nick, jay z is older than beyonce… so people calm your tits and let them live their moments.

galaxy

Posted at 1:48 AM on June 6, 2014

Trust me, this is isn’t the kind of relationship that lasts. It’s only a matter of time before it breaks down because she’s gonna see how he really is.

Annmarie

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 5, 2014

I think she’s too young for having a baby and Wilmer is in ages that having a baby sounds right. Anyway, she will be incredible mom bc she’s alredy great with kids. I think that Wilmer is really right man for her. I can’t wait to see them married with their adorable kids but I really don’t think it’s right time for that… Maybe five years from now?!

christianataylor8

Posted at 1:00 PM on June 5, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out…..

➜➜➜➜ W­­­W­­­W­­.­C­­­H­­­­­E­­C­­­­K­­4­­­4­.­­C­­­­­­­OM

==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP…

deeee

Posted at 10:54 AM on June 5, 2014

LOL omg She was talking about ONE DAY to have A FAMILY*.. Not Now!! I mean Every girl wants to start a family! People are dumb sometimes

Raven

Posted at 12:22 AM on June 27, 2014

Not every girl wants to start a family.

courtney

Posted at 10:18 AM on June 5, 2014

she’s a bit young to be thinking about kids no this isn’t 50 or 60 years ago when the average age women had their first child was 21 though there has always been women that have children on the early or late side of normal Joanne Woodward was 29 when her first daughter Eleanor was born and 35 when her youngest daughter Claire was born and that was in the mid 1960′s.

nicholas_61@opyusnet.com

Posted at 3:49 AM on June 5, 2014

he is getting desperate, he knows he is getting older, demi has plenty of time. sorry dem .

Sandra

Posted at 10:35 AM on June 5, 2014

Sorry but that’s stupid. Their age doesn’t have to do anything with this. And plus, this story is fake anyways.

anon

Posted at 9:28 PM on June 4, 2014

Fake and very very very EW

MAORI_QUEEN

Posted at 7:44 PM on June 4, 2014

Demi and Wilmer is over though

Dev

Posted at 10:34 AM on June 5, 2014

No they’re not and they’ll never be.

vellythomas745 (@vellythomas745)

Posted at 6:20 PM on June 4, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
============ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

Jerry Lee smith

Posted at 6:14 PM on June 4, 2014

This sounds more like bad fanfiction rather than legit news.

Joey Chief

Posted at 6:14 PM on June 4, 2014

Mmm. hmmm

Not impressed with your fake stories Hollywoodlife

Kate Is a Moron

Posted at 6:11 PM on June 4, 2014

I smell BS lol

pawsomebearvillehelp

Posted at 6:10 PM on June 4, 2014

This is so fake lol

Maya

Posted at 5:59 PM on June 4, 2014

Go Demi!

demi Lovato

Posted at 5:42 PM on June 4, 2014

Demi Lovato this is Sheree marie Castellanos
i just what to rnow are you ready to thanking a
bout having chrild

bobbibschrimsher (@bobbibs03172030)

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 4, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a mo­­­­­­­­­­­nth. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…

W­­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­ℛ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­1­­­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ