‘True Tori': Did Dean McDermott Cheat With Multiple Women?

Tue, June 3, 2014 4:39pm EDT by 9 Comments 17,158 Article Views

‘True Tori’ came to an emotional end on the May 27 finale, but the docu-series returns for a special reunion episode on June 3 and Tori Spelling admits that she’s ‘afraid’ to ask Dean McDermott a certain question. Click to WATCH a sneak peek, and see exactly what Tori is dreading to learn from her cheating husband.

True Tori may just be the most intense reality show we’ve ever seen. As if the entire season wasn’t heart wrenching enough, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are back for another round of screaming, crying and shocking admissions in the reunion special. Can the couple make it work? Will they call it quit? Does Dean admit to even more cheating? Read on to find out!

Tori Spelling Is ‘Afraid’ That Dean McDermott Cheated With Multiple Women

At the end of the True Tori finale, Tori and Dean seemed to be making strides in their relationship, and Dean said that he is a changed person and working to be a better husband and father. Although he decided to take the Chopped Canada gig, and leave the family, he promised to continue working on himself and his marriage.

But on the June 3 reunion episode, will even more skeletons come out of Dean’s closet — specifically, female skeletons that are not his wife?

‘True Tori’ Reunion: Will Tori & Dean Split? — Truth Revealed

In the special, which is hosted by interviewer Brooke Anderson, Tori is asked why she didn’t question her husband about multiple partners, after his initial cheating scandal.

“I was afraid. I’m still afraid,” Tori admits. “I feel like there’s no good answer. If he says that there weren’t any other women, I don’t if right now, I can believe him and trust that that’s true.”

‘True Tori’ Reunion: Will Tori Leave Dean?

Will Tori confront Dean and finally ask him if he slept with other women?

You’ll have to tune into the True Tori finale to find out (Tuesday, June 3, 8/7c, Lifetime), but if he does end up admitting to multiple partners, Tori says she’ll leave Dean for good.

“If he says that there are others, I feel like that makes my decision for me. I have to leave,” Tori weeps. “My heart wants to try to work this out.”

The mother of four adds that she felt as if she were protecting herself by not asking the “obvious” question — “everyone else is thinking it. I’m thinking it, too.”

HollywoodLifers, WATCH the sneak peek above and let us know if you think that Dean cheated with multiple women.

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More Tori Speling & Dean McDermott News:

1. ‘True Tori’ Finale: Tori & Dean’s Most Ridiculous Moments
  2. ‘True Tori’: Dean McDermott, If You Cheat Again, Your Marriage Is Done
  3. ‘True Tori’: Dean Admits ‘I Don’t Think I Want To Be In This Marriage’

Priscilla Pillsbury

Posted at 6:09 PM on June 4, 2014

I think Tori is fully aware of the extent of Dean’s cheating.
She has made the only rational decision under the circumstances:
turn her personal tragedy into cash via this tragic “reality” show.
Dean does not deserve Tori in any way shape or form
He is obviously jealous of her success and has never shown this
woman one iota of respect, consideration or courtesy.
Back to back pregnancies that endangered her life/ seriously!
because he needed to “get some”- come on Tori!
Wake up to the incredible woman and mother that you are
Anybody would be better than this jerk…
do not “guilt” your self over the kids losing their Father
you must not let him ruin your life
get out now while you are still young and attractive

JD

Posted at 6:27 AM on June 4, 2014

I don’t hardly see how it matters how many he cheated with.He cheated! He has a history of this.I don’t see him changing..I really don’t know how anyone finds him attractive enough to mess with him.Ugh!

Ew...

Posted at 5:54 AM on June 4, 2014

He has small, beady eyes and no lips. Move on Tori!

wow

Posted at 11:09 PM on June 3, 2014

If I had a wife like Tori I would continue to cheat….she is tooooo much of a doormat to leave him!!!

lily785463

Posted at 9:39 PM on June 3, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

GiGi

Posted at 8:57 PM on June 3, 2014

No need to play the victim here. However many years ago it was, his previous wife and her previous husband were the original victims

Anne

Posted at 8:27 PM on June 3, 2014

Yep, once a cheater always a cheater. Second hubby cheated on his first wife with me, then cheated on me, I divorced him and he married 3rd wife – the woman he cheated on me with.

Theresa

Posted at 8:17 PM on June 3, 2014

Two cheaters being cheated on. lol What comes around. Karma. Tori you are one ugly girl. You have money get a little plastic surgery!

Denise

Posted at 4:43 PM on June 3, 2014

Does Tori forget Dean cheated on his wife with her?