‘The Little Couple’ Recap: Jen & Bill Celebrate Their First Easter With Zoey

Tue, June 3, 2014 10:30pm EDT by 5 Comments
The Little Couple Jen Bill Family Easter
Courtesy of TLC

no harm intended

Posted at 8:46 AM on June 6, 2014

lovely family. jen & bill love their children which made me wonder why jen would say that Will made her want to get better and cancer free on the q & a show. what happens when zoey sees this in coming years. then there’s the habit of always asking Will what he wants but don’t include Zoey in the question. Zoey is so adorable. Zoey is gonna have to take up for Will because if he’s mainstreamed the kids are gonna pick at he because of the way he eats and how he screams for food. Will is almost carbon copy of my nephew who is fixated on food and stuff food in his mouth while you fear he will choke, he will also stop an activity if he spots ice cream trucks, food trucks,… also my nephew is 19 and still wear diapers. my nephew is very bright child but has grown man strength he now pushes his mother if he doesn’t get what he wants as Will push or swat at Jen when he doesn’t get what he wants. Wondering what’s Will form of altusim? At rate they are still a good family.

ladystclaire

Posted at 2:18 PM on August 7, 2014

Will really threw one hell of a tantrum, when he saw that ice cream truck. I feel that, Jen was wrong to bribe this spoiled by Bill four year old, who knows exactly what buttons to push, in order to get his way. There is NO way, that he would have got ice cream or anything else, because of the way he acted!

He has swatted at Jen twice. And he actually hit her once that we know about. The first time he hit at her, was in China and, the next time, was at the beach. On both occasions, Bill just stood back, and watched him do it. As for him being fixated on food, Will was not going without food, in China!!! Now, Zoey is my girl and, it really gets to me, when some people, are all about Will and saying, that he is cuter than Zoey. Well, I don’t think so and, I think some of them are going by the skin color, of these two kids and, that is why they see Will’s white skin tone and, to them that’s why he’s cuter. Zoey is a beautiful brown eyed and, brown skinned little doll!

I have never seen her hit at Jen, nor have I seen her throw a temper tantrum, over food or anything else!

no harm intended

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 7, 2014

amen

lily785463

Posted at 3:09 AM on June 4, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am
sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

Darlene (@Darlenemarie222)

Posted at 12:31 AM on June 4, 2014

I am impressed with everything this family does! It is very clear, they are well adjusted, healthy adults who are raising two wonderful, healthy, well adjusted children!