Kim Kardashian Wants To Confront Rob Kardashian Immediately

Tue, June 3, 2014 2:52pm EDT by 11 Comments 23,406 Article Views
kim kardashian rob kardashian wedding
Splashnews/FameFlyNet

CASHTEXT4ALL.COM

Posted at 9:34 AM on June 4, 2014

Rob needs a celebrity girlfriends…Pimp Kris should go on overdrive looking for one for his son.

Ambrose

Posted at 8:33 AM on June 4, 2014

I really like looking through an article that will make men and women think.

Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

ptc sites

Posted at 6:58 AM on June 4, 2014

We stumbled over here from a different website and thought I might as well check things out.

I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

Posted at 4:53 AM on June 4, 2014

Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of
the challenges. It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful.
Thanks for sharing!

Pen Style Electronic Cigarette

Posted at 2:48 AM on June 4, 2014

So how do you use this information to help you quit.
According to the American Lung Society, every eight minutes soeone dies from a smoking related illness.
Reiki iis about taking the openness to feelings and divinity that life tauhht us all to sweep under the rug.

Melboypete

Posted at 10:30 PM on June 3, 2014

What a load of crap…seriously how much more BS stories are going to be reported. There is obviously some serious family issues that these morons need to address but of course everything has to be aired to public scrutiny for the sake of ratings. Feel sorry for Rob because Kim is going to try and portray herself as the hapless victim of a family member supposedly bringing down the ‘family brand’.

d

Posted at 8:54 AM on June 4, 2014

Agreed, she needs to leave him alone, hasn’t she done enough? No one would know this happened if she hadn’t called the Paps to meet him at the airport as he left.

ceer0624

Posted at 10:15 PM on June 3, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ MīxedPartner.c o m __ ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. No matter what is your color,SIGN UP to have a special mixed partner.Do NOT miss it,that won’t let you down.
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

lily785463

Posted at 9:35 PM on June 3, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

Kim KarTRASHian

Posted at 9:01 PM on June 3, 2014

I’m a famous H 0. E. I let Ray j pee on me, use all my famous h o l e s and tape it, then I sold the tape for $5 million dollars and I’ve been famous ever since. I’ve done playboy and am always naked and have had a lot of plastic surgery. My mom talked me into this! I hope my daughter SOUTH will be just like me.
Xoxoxo Kimmy
Buy my book and watch my movie!

Goia Girl

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 3, 2014

He was at her last wedding and will be at her next, there will be many “special days” in this whores life, so what is the big deal. Don’t hate Rob because he is not a giant media whore who craves attention like his sisters. He’s the only one who isn’t a Scumbag!