Cody Walker: Paul Walker’s Brother Filming On Set Of ‘Fast & Furious 7′

FameFlyNet/Courtesy of Universal Studios

Stream

Posted at 6:27 AM on August 14, 2014

Rip Paul

losing weight without dieting

Posted at 10:36 PM on August 5, 2014

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a
few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

progain 350 testosterone production

Posted at 9:28 AM on July 29, 2014

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and
our entire community will be grateful to you.

the best muscle building diet

Posted at 8:43 PM on July 18, 2014

I pay a quick visit day-to-day a few web pages and blogs to read content,
however this weblog gives quality based articles.

Natural Garcinia and natural garcinia cleanse

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 18, 2014

It’s fantastic that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from
our dialogue made at this place.

handbag outlet

Posted at 4:37 AM on July 12, 2014

Hello! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4!
Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look
forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

build muscle fast

Posted at 4:46 AM on July 11, 2014

I am not certain where you’re getting your information, but good topic.

I must spend a while finding out more or working out more.

Thanks for magnificent info I was searching for this information for my mission.

muscle Max Supplements

Posted at 3:52 AM on July 11, 2014

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find
many of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for.
Do you offer guest writers to write content
in your case? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write with regards
to here. Again, awesome web log!

Muscle Revolution Pro And

Posted at 1:39 PM on July 10, 2014

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could
be giving us something enlightening to read?

best energy supplement

Posted at 10:53 AM on July 10, 2014

I do not even know the way I finished up here, but I thought
this put up used to be good. I don’t recognize who you might be but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger
if you aren’t already. Cheers!

leather bag

Posted at 12:45 AM on July 10, 2014

Nice response in return of this issue with genuine
arguments and describing the whole thing about that.

Posted at 5:30 AM on July 8, 2014

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from
an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to start.
Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks

www.seedomainnames.com

Posted at 1:40 AM on July 7, 2014

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually one thing which I believe I would by no means understand.
It kind of feels too complex and very extensive for me.
I’m taking a look forward in your next put up, I will try to get the dangle of it!

Job

Posted at 4:37 AM on June 4, 2014

That is not Cody nor Caleb, that is an actor who has features like Paul Walker. That is also not a real baby, it is a prop child.

me

Posted at 10:14 PM on June 3, 2014

It is the right thing to do Paul Walker loved being in Fast and The Furious with his castmates.In his honor it is the right thing to do to finish the movie and let his look alike brothers step in.I think it also helps his brothers so if they want to be in film here’s their chance to get their foot in the door.

Chantel Keona

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 3, 2014

Wow they look so much alike.

ugh

Posted at 11:34 AM on June 3, 2014

That is just wrong… to keep doing the movie just for the money and using the Walker family.. they should stop the movies in honor of Paul!

guest23

Posted at 4:36 PM on June 3, 2014

@ugh -They are not using the walker,from interviews and behind the scenes videos from previously fast & furious films its clear to see that the cast are like a family and Paul would want then to keep filming the movies.

On side note,that’s not Cody in the picture,think its the stunt double

Joseph

Posted at 8:06 PM on June 3, 2014

That is Cody, they only use stunt doubles….well for stunts not strolls on the beach.

Joseph

Posted at 8:04 PM on June 3, 2014

are you high on crack, what would honour paul walker is to finish off the movie, besides he already finished 85% of his scenes so it makes sense to finish the movie off, and keep going with the franchise after 8 and 9 are completed too.

kenneth

Posted at 7:26 PM on July 21, 2014

yes the movie have to going and the fast and furious specaile to paul walker
because he was 1 off the best actor s off the 6 movie s he play in to

as peopel like somthing in his live than finich it to make movie s 7 8 and 9 and he will
be happy in haven thats i believe . r.i.p paul life go on !!!!