Kim Kardashian Loved ‘Romantic’ Honeymoon With Kanye West

Mon, June 2, 2014 9:57pm EDT by 11 Comments 22,925 Article Views
Kim Kardashian Loved Honeymoon
Pacific Coast News

Rachel Symons

Posted at 5:08 AM on June 4, 2014

I think it’s,time they started showing them doing good things,in the,world not shoving their wealth in everyone’s faces,, if I had that amount of money I woukd be helping lots of charities , they do a bit but could do much more.
Flaunting your wealth all the time when there are people starving is not a good look. I Like to watch the shows for the fashion etc but come on give back somewhat your famous for nothing

Briella R.

Posted at 11:14 PM on June 3, 2014

rappers wifein whores..my thing is how in the hell can she wear white…who hasn’t been with her

Kim KarTRASHian

Posted at 9:31 PM on June 3, 2014

I’m a famous H. 0. E. I became famous because I let Ray J pee on me, I let him use all my h o l e s and film it. I made $5 million dollars when I sold my sex tape, posed naked for playboy and then got my own reality show and that how I became famous. I have no education, no talent and no morals, I will do anything to make money. My sisters are the same, our mother is so proud of us. I hope mY daughter, SOUTH is just like me! A mother can dream!
Xoxoxo
Kimmy
PS buy my book or sex tape so I can get more $$$
I need plastic surgery on my famous tush to make it even bigger!

ammythomas789

Posted at 2:01 PM on June 3, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

ErmaL

Posted at 11:29 AM on June 3, 2014

What the hell is she wearing white shoes with that outfit for?

ourshootxcb

Posted at 11:13 AM on June 3, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed Lūv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Francis

Posted at 11:05 AM on June 3, 2014

“best most romantic relaxing honeymoon” of how many? Does Kanye also have any honeymoons to compare with?

LaLa

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 3, 2014

I was just going to write something along these same lines.

lorraine

Posted at 9:20 AM on June 3, 2014

Kim looks stunning she is so beautiful

Jan

Posted at 7:45 AM on June 3, 2014

She went home to North. Yeah right, North doesn’t know Kim. The baby always looks scared and tense when Kim is carrying her. However, when Kris Jenner was caring her after the wedding, North looked relaxed and content. Kim needs to work on her relationship with her daughter.

Jade xo

Posted at 3:04 AM on June 3, 2014

So… when people were saying she didn’t care about North…
hmmm