CFDA Awards Best Beauty: Rihanna, Blake Lively & More

Mon, June 2, 2014 9:42pm EDT by 14 Comments
CFDA Awards Best Hair Makeup
Getty

Don h.

Posted at 10:34 PM on June 3, 2014

Stupid woman, stupid dress, trying to one up Cyrus, Kardashian, and Gaga. These clueless females need to be socially responsible. They are sending women back to the dark ages. Seriously…would you want your daughter to dress like this? If you would, you need to wake up your parenting skills.

TEAM BREZZY

Posted at 4:47 PM on June 3, 2014

FACE IT HATERS RI IS JUST SEXY SHE WAS BORN THAT WAY WHAT GOD BLESS NO MAN CURSE THE ICON RULES +2.

kin

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 3, 2014

i prefer rihanna

ammythomas789

Posted at 2:03 PM on June 3, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

cloth and hair and beauty

Posted at 2:02 PM on June 3, 2014

Emmy

Rei Dick

Posted at 8:42 AM on June 3, 2014

I Love the way Rihanna make her things

Romy

Posted at 5:59 AM on June 3, 2014

Rihanna looked stunning as usual! She truly deserves that award.

Lolo

Posted at 3:35 AM on June 3, 2014

Love lupito nyong’o your beauty is not easy to understand, is not a pop is hard to find.

Lolo

Posted at 3:29 AM on June 3, 2014

Love Emmy’s hair style.

Xislander

Posted at 1:41 AM on June 3, 2014

beautiful wmn

Mona

Posted at 10:32 PM on June 2, 2014

Rihanna looked by far the best but they all looked beautiful

electronic cigarettes groupon

Posted at 10:11 PM on June 2, 2014

Hey there I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found
you by error, while I was researching on Yahoo for
something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like
to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round thrilling
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse
it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
will be back to read a great deal more, Please
do keep up the great work.

Juliet Ukah

Posted at 10:01 PM on June 2, 2014

Reblogged this on Life in St kitts.

mabieacxbxcb

Posted at 9:59 PM on June 2, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed Lūv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcb