Ian Somerhalder Confirms ‘Vampire Diaries’ Fate: ‘Game Over’ For Damon

Sun, June 1, 2014 12:43pm EST by 46 Comments 12,227 Article Views
Ian Somerhalder Confirms Damon Death
Courtesy of CW/Instagram

Mary

Posted at 6:56 AM on October 19, 2014

I have read some of the Nikki Reed controversy and if she was ever Nina’s friend she needs to stay off the set and do her own things away from there. I will not watch her in anything if she keeps causing controversy that is unnecessary. I saw this happen with True Blood over a single character and the fans going off the deep end claiming they wouldn’t watch the show anymore. No TV series should be dependent on one character. Let the CW work things out otherwise you will see this show end. I saw it before when fans interfered. Both NIna and Ian are adults and they are in a popular show, to leave now, either of them, would be career suicide with their fans. Let the show run its course. Having the Damon character in limbo might actually be a good build up for the show. Damon does not make the whole show folks, it’s the whole cast together.

canoes and kayaks pictures

Posted at 3:54 AM on September 19, 2014

Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your blog posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
Thanks!

it's me

Posted at 11:03 PM on June 11, 2014

Damon is the most exciting character on the show. Without him I probably wouldn’t watch it. Also the Delena romance is EPIC.
We need him BACK!

Hailee Monore

Posted at 10:40 PM on June 3, 2014

calm the eff down… Julie already confirmed weeks ago that both Bonnie & Damon will be back… jeez….

Miranda

Posted at 10:18 PM on July 1, 2014

Where?

cathleen

Posted at 9:53 PM on June 3, 2014

Sometimes it is not really what the network wants but what the actor wants. I’m sure CW would want to keep him but I think he wanted out of it already. Ian may not be completely gone from the show but his appearances will be very limited already. From Season 1 to 5 50 to 60% of the scenes every episode has Damon on it. In Season 6 his fans will be lucky to see him 10% of the scenes per episode. I think TVD is done for good. I can’t imagine myself enjoying the show without Damon on it. He is just to big of a character to be taken out.

jeannie poplin

Posted at 12:28 AM on June 4, 2014

if you type damon salvatore on google thereis a new article ian confirmed damon salvatore isnt going anywhere

Latino

Posted at 6:40 PM on June 3, 2014

Didn’t Paul Wesley also tweet about Stefan being “done-zo” after he was killed by Tyler/Julian before coming back in the season finale?, Ian could just be doing what Paul did, Damon’s most likely going to be back.

Natalia

Posted at 2:20 PM on June 3, 2014

If Damon doesn’t come back in season 6,I wont even watch TVD anymore..

mvk

Posted at 12:22 PM on June 3, 2014

I won’t watch the show if he is not in it. He is the one that makes the show. Damon and Aleric are two characters that really bring in the audience. without Damon the show is boring.

ineida medina

Posted at 6:16 PM on June 2, 2014

They cant permanently kill him off 😡

Kelly Carberry

Posted at 3:42 PM on June 2, 2014

Damon won’t be dead they wouldn’t kill him of.

faith

Posted at 7:03 AM on June 18, 2014

Damon can’t die he is the best character on the show. If he dies ill never stop crying