Kendall & Kylie Jenner Reveal What Really Went On At Kimye Wedding

Sat, May 31, 2014 11:27am EDT by 21 Comments
Courtesy of E!

kenny

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 2, 2014

im sorry kyle u look hot too im just in love wit ur sister she is so beautiful

kenny

Posted at 6:56 PM on June 2, 2014

by the way kendall sexy modelin pics keep it up

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:09 PM on June 1, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Chilli GREENZ

Posted at 11:48 AM on June 1, 2014

people gonna mock the jenner sister Next after the kardashian older sister they gonna have hater no matter what it is.

1964Nickel (@1964Nickel)

Posted at 2:30 AM on June 1, 2014

I don’t wish these people harm, but I do get tired of hearing about that entire family. It’s over-saturation.

Heathaweatha

Posted at 1:03 AM on June 1, 2014

Youre sick, thats what you think about when youre all alone every night huh?

Jade xo

Posted at 10:00 PM on May 31, 2014

I think that Kylie and Kendall are beautiful and people should stop picking on them!!!
But I do think that maybe Kylie should have waited untill after the wedding to dye her hair blue… but she still looked gorgeous!

charmas

Posted at 10:36 PM on May 31, 2014

Wah wah wah! Listen chickie…I don’t have explain myself to you or anyone else. I can say whatever the hell I want to say. But FYI…JEALOUSY OF KIM IS SOMETHING I WILL NEVER HAVE. How or why would anyone be jealous of that whore? Well, except for you! As far as a nice wedding goes, mine cost more than you will make in your lifetime. So I suggest you shut up and step off. I’m not someone that can be intimidated by people like you and what you say. So have a nice day.

Mary

Posted at 6:53 PM on May 31, 2014

kim and kanye are simply ridiculous…a whore and a stupid obnoxious singer

Jade xo

Posted at 9:29 PM on May 31, 2014

Can everyone stop with calling the Kardashians horrible things?!!

anonymosme

Posted at 6:30 PM on May 31, 2014

Kendall, and Kiley are both sluts, just like. Their BIG sis kim,. The kimye wedding was like buying a used car, you get what you pay for.hahahahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhh ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

charmas

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 31, 2014

I love that! Used car!!! ROTFL

Jade xo

Posted at 9:27 PM on May 31, 2014

That is so horrible… What did they do to you???

mboomer

Posted at 5:36 PM on May 31, 2014

It is all BS and when these people…the Kardashians tell so many lies to the mags and website for the gullible imbeciles why calling peoople who put it right Haters! Saying the truth does not make you a hater and this family does not know what is the truth. Case in point the mother went on national TV (The view) and said that the scene in the limo, when Kim cried about not feeling it with Kris H was done in the middle east but in fact,during the divorce depo the producer said it was not and just done in LA which is what Kris Humpries said all along. They lie, they lie they lie constantly for the ratings and if people want to rebuke them that does not qualify them as haters. The truth is the truth PERIOD. THAT.S ALL.

susan

Posted at 5:19 PM on May 31, 2014

So many other celebrities have gotten married more than
Three times or 3 time Jennifer Lopez and so many more
Why don’t you bloody haters write about that going on like
Kim is the only person, leave the woman alone, get lost
You bullying hating scumbags

charmas

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 31, 2014

Because other celebrities, such as Jennifer Lopez, don’t display all of their sexual exploits out there for everyone to see. Kim is nothing but a slut whore and she wants people to know what she does in the bedroom, in the kitchen, or on a brand new leather couch. The saying goes…be a lady on the street but a freak in the bedroom. She’s never a lady. She’s a freak everywhere she goes. ENOUGH. PEOPLE DON’T WANT TO SEE THAT ALL THE TIME!

Jade xo

Posted at 10:00 PM on May 31, 2014

I agree so much!!

Jade xo

Posted at 10:05 PM on May 31, 2014

I agree to the one saying people should leave Kim alone!!!

charmas

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 31, 2014

It’s all a bunch of bull s**t. Millions of dollars will be flushed right down the toilet in a few months when this marriage ends. These idiots have more money than brains. This is kim’s 3rd marriage and the third time she vowed “for better or worse, for richer or poorer TILL DEATH DO US PART”. She didn’t mean it then and she doesn’t mean it now. All the money that has been spent on 3 fake marriages could have been used to feed and shelter the homeless, cancer research, make a wish foundation…..many charities could have greatly benefited from that money but kim and Kanye think only of themselves.

Jade xo

Posted at 10:10 PM on May 31, 2014

I’m sick and tired of all the stuff people are saying about Kimye!!!
For Gods sake… LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!
Kim looked gorgeous… just because you KNOW you will NEVER be able to have a wedding that luxurious or look NO WHERE NEAR as beautiful the Kardashians or Jenners doesn’t mean you have to hate on them… Stop with the jealously because thats all it is!!!

charmas