Selena Gomez: ‘Bawling’ Over Justin Bieber’s Model Hookups

Fri, May 30, 2014 8:50pm EDT by 58 Comments 42,305 Article Views
Selena Gomez Crying
Courtesy of Instagram

Meghan

Posted at 7:24 AM on June 3, 2014

Honestly – I can’t think of anything more PATHETIC than a woman bawling her eyes out and clinging onto a man that clearly treats her like SH*T!!! Oh my word!!!

wanabeanactress

Posted at 8:10 AM on June 2, 2014

I know this is selena’s first love probably..but seriously she could be upset about ssomething else. Some of these reports about Selena are making her seem like she is weak and fragile, when I’m sure most people know that isn’t rlly true..
I luv jb n all but he is acting like a douche bag and things keep getting worse for him, like recently we find out he made a racist comment(which is totes ignorant but tbh I’m not that offended and I’m black) any who, I’m wondering how long this stupid but yet interesting love drama will play out for…

mildredjlawerence (@mildred05248929)

Posted at 1:55 AM on June 1, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
W­­­W­W.­W­O­R­K­➐­1­­­.C­­­­O­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Love Jb!

Posted at 12:53 AM on June 1, 2014

I love you jb

Gunner

Posted at 12:20 AM on June 1, 2014

I must have been raised different or my mind works different,,,Because when a girl tells me she no longer wants to be with me I politely say ok and walk away and no I am not a player and yes I can love a women with my heart and soul. But if they want to leave what is the problem leave in time their is always someone else out their…..

kleinmanjhb

Posted at 9:07 PM on May 31, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed Lūv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. 000000000000

Destiny Bieber (@BieberDaBest94)

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 31, 2014

omg they broke up moths ago gtf over it

CrazySelenator

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 31, 2014

Justin is a faggot with no respect for girls.And the models don’t even care that Justin is hanging out with other models there just like “eh who cares if hes cheating I don’t care’.The model I hate the most is Yovanna.Shes a slut.Models r stupid #modelsridiots #selenarules #nelena

zaa1122zzzddaaa11222

Posted at 6:33 PM on May 31, 2014

I know this comment won’t change anything but what is the deal with americas love/hate obsession with stars that they themselves create, worship, become jealous of and then try to destroy (maybe not in that order exactly).

Who cares what that 20 year old mexican/american girl, that 20 year old canadian and that 20 year old brit boy are doing? Why care anymore what they’re doing than what your neighbor is?

Justin Bieber

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 31, 2014

Apparently 15 year old girls or pedophiles

zaa1122zzzddaaa11222

Posted at 6:37 PM on May 31, 2014

agreed.

john lee

Posted at 10:20 PM on May 31, 2014

Michael Jackson the pedophile and all of the criminal justin fans you mean……………

Unknown

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 31, 2014

oh my god Justin’s gonna kill her if he keep doing this things

Lobstergirl

Posted at 6:12 PM on May 31, 2014

Have you ever thought that maybe she is crying about something personal going on in her life? Has it occurred to you that she may have medical issues causing her problems? Maybe not everything is about Justin.

elsiegpeeples (@elsiegpeeples)

W­­­W­W.­W­O­R­K­➐­1­­­.C­­­­O­M­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Justin Bieber

Posted at 5:17 PM on May 31, 2014

This is all a publicity stunt to get everyone all flustered over these two 20 year olds. Think about it, why else would they always be all in the cameras eye together every 2-3 months? Why not hang out in a place where people can’t waltz on in and take a photo? They can!!! They do this to sell music and newspapers. Everyone who is literally upset about this needs a life and better music selection. Maybe at one time to very young teenagers Justin Bieber was talented, but from what I see everyday in headlines…..he lost it. His movie flopped, his new album will be leaked and stolen by everyone if they want to. He should have never went mainstream. You can all blame his mother for this stripper nipple biting, egg throwing hooligan that I’m sure most of y’all look up to.

We’ll enjoy your codeine addict

justin fuan

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 31, 2014

i am woman who where hurt and all year I cant forget and it is almost 20 years now

Justin Bieber

Posted at 6:32 PM on May 31, 2014

You are illiterate

zaa1122zzzddaaa11222

Posted at 6:36 PM on May 31, 2014

hahah that she is.

the real1970susan

Posted at 7:49 AM on June 1, 2014

i want them both to fall flat on the ground. i hate their generations.

kara

Posted at 4:50 PM on May 31, 2014

does anyone know what is woman broken heart? only another women can understannd ?Cry all night iit is not a story, it is real, You don’t need to be ill when your man has broken your heart and cheat on you how do you feel? I am asking women who where betrayed or fool:? how do you really feel about it? How Selena supose to feel about it? Do you know? Do you agree?

ricecake

Posted at 5:22 PM on May 31, 2014

She is grieving. Believe me, it took me from 6 months to a year to get over a betrayal that broke my heart. I changed all my panorama: got into a karate club, went out with tons of friends, went camping, joined a spiritual group where I also made friends and I had to go on like this. One year later I was healed. It didn’t hurt, it was a sad memory but I overcame it and as a result became an independent, strong woman. Things were never the same and thank God it happened that way. Someone came in between us and that was the best thing that ever happened to finally rid him of my life. I have never regretted it.

zaa1122zzzddaaa11222

Posted at 6:53 PM on May 31, 2014

oh shut UP…….

magda

Posted at 4:17 PM on May 31, 2014

we all under stand her brake she should try to date other people Justin wil regrett it my moms birthday is on July 21 and selena’s is on the 22

Andy

Posted at 4:04 PM on May 31, 2014

Um its not just oh so easy to forget about your first love.

India

Posted at 3:29 PM on May 31, 2014

Neither one of them can move on. They don’t know if it is over or not. They do need to go somewhere without all the cameras and have an adult talk.

superpinky22

Posted at 3:14 PM on May 31, 2014

I think justin and Selena need to have one on one chat

nessa

Posted at 2:43 PM on May 31, 2014

Selena, stop bawling over Justin with models because he’s not yours anymore. He can hang out with whoever he wants. He’s not even in a relationship with you, so accept the fact that he’s allowed to move on